bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free Will  (Read 4907 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Free Will
« on: March 31, 2006, 09:47:17 AM »

Mr. Smith

I thank our Heavely Father that He has used you, your site, and other believers to expose those who contradict.

Just as you do, based in your writings, I agree with Scripture and not with the heresies of the Church.

I believe that God will accoplish His will without fail.  I believe that God will save all of His creation, just as the Scripture says.  I no longer agree with or believe in the Churche's doctrine of Hell or Heaven, and I no longer agree with or believe that man has free will or a free will. I believe God has caused me to see and understand and has saved me from these false doctrines through the reading of your writings.  

I have had some heated discussions with family members and friends on the subjects of free will and God's salvation of all His creation.  These family members and friends tell me that I have become full of Satan, that what I have come to believe is from the pits of Hell, that I am headed for Hell if I don't rethink what I have come to see and believe through your writings, which are based in scripture.

Regarding free will, a family member brought up Revelation 22:17 "And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come.  And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely." KJV. This family member is saying, where I underlined, that this proves that man has free will.

They also brought up John 3:16. "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." KJV

I am not confident as to how I should handle these verses and other verses that appear to support or that appear to confirm that man has free will or a free will.

Your insight is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Todd

P.s. God bless you!  :)

Dear Todd:
If you had taken the time to read the 120 pages of Scriptural teaching on the Sovereignty of God, you would have learned the PRINCIPLES that govern man's will, and could then easily explain every single verse in Scripture which suggests man makes a "choice." Choice has NOTHING to do with "free will." Read my four-part series on "The Myth of Free Will Exposed" and you will be better prepared next time.
God be with you,
Ray

Falconn003

Free Will
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 12:49:55 AM »

Many emails i have read were they do not read the articles and yet still try and past their judgment on something they are so very ignorant about.

What a hard poison for us to swallow their vain rebuttal.

Rodger
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 19 queries.