bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4399 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: November 23, 2006, 11:40:39 AM »

Dear Ray,

I have no words to describe how I feel. My faith in the goodness of God has been restored and the joy I feel is unspeakable!!!! I thank God for your diligence in researching the scriptures and sacrificing so much of your time to impart what you have learnt to others. I am now free to serve God out of love and confidence in His unfailing mercy instead of out of fear of eternal damnation. My mind staggers at the implications of what is being taught by the vast majority of churches worldwide and the disgusting, distorted image of our loving Father. The Word says clearly that the truth will set us free and therefore a lie will obviously keep us in bondage. This means that MOST Christians are labouring under this yoke of bondage and oppression.

I have resolved to make it my mission to introduce others to this new found truth that they may be likewise set free.

Have a wonderful day!

In Christs love,

Lloyd

Dear Lloyd:

Thank you for your thankfulness. I am glad we were able to have a hand in increasing your faith.

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.