bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Law of Spirit/ Spirit of Law  (Read 5590 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Law of Spirit/ Spirit of Law
« on: March 31, 2006, 09:51:25 AM »

Question for you.  
Something I have been wondering about, and I was hoping you could clear it up for me.
I have come to understand that God controls all, and causes all, he is the alpha and omega the first(cause) and last(final effect).
So I therefore better understand that God is responsible for the things that happen.  Though man is accountable for his actions, god is responsible.  Example being, Israels rejection of God and His ways, God CAUSED it to happen so that the gentiles could be grafted into the vine.  The focus isnt on israels failure as much as Gods ultimate purpose behind causing their failure.  
So my question is, why is it, when Jesus walked the earth as a man preaching his fathers kingdom, and teaching the truths of His word, did he appear to expect carnal minded people to comprehend the spiritual law of God or so it appears (probably MY carnal mind causing me to view it this way, thats why I am asking)  instances such as justifying breaking the law (such as David , I think it was, taking the shewbread. And showing tht breaking the sabbath was justifiable in love and things like that.
Does my question make sense to you, I don’t want it to be labeled as a "stupid little question."  
If you don’t have time to answer this don’t feel obligated or you feel it is better answered by something on your site, please direct me to the article.  
Lastly, I understand that you are a busy person, I don’t enjoy bothering you when I know you have things to write and a life away from your pc.  So is there a person or a site that you could direct me to that has people whose doctrine you trust that would be able to answer questions for me.  Theres a whole lot of things I want to ask and better understand and there are so VERY FEW who believe this way.  It’s a lil lonely, specially when my own wife thinks my beliefs are nuts.
Jacob

No, Jacob, there are not other sites or religions that I would direct you to.  It was prophesied that the teachings of Jesus would not be understood.
I am nearly finished with a new paper: "Twelve God-Given Truth to Understand His Word."  This paper explains in detail why Jesus was not understood.

God be with you,
Ray

Falconn003

Law of Spirit/ Spirit of Law
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 12:51:51 AM »

So hard is the kingdom within to understand, many live and die,
 not knowing what treasure they themselves carry inside.

Rodger
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.