bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PLEASE PM ME CONCERNING JENNIE!!  (Read 4468 times)

brothertoall

PLEASE PM ME CONCERNING JENNIE!!
« on: November 28, 2006, 03:48:37 PM »

Hey you all,

Those of you that are interested please PM me comcerning Jennie. She has been in contact with me and I will let you know how things are going with her. It would take up too much space to try and write it all down.

bobby

brothertoall

Re: PLEASE PM ME CONCERNING JENNIE!!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 08:43:42 AM »

Thank you so much for those of you that have been concerned for our dear sweet Jennie.

Jennie and Michael need your prays very badly and please any of you that are interested there is another need that these 2 dear people need. Please contact me if you are interested.

Thank you and love to you all,

bobby

P.S. Jennie asked me to tell all of you that she misses you all and loves you all very much

brothertoall

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 03:49:10 PM »

Matthew 25:35-40

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

brothertoall

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 06:31:39 PM »

heard from Jennie today and she and Michael are doing well. Their house is slowly being fixed and Jennie wanted me to tell you all that she misses you and that she loves you all very much!

They did get some clothing from some people but it is still very hard for them. Please keep them in your prayers.

My heart is very heavy for them and they need us more than ever.

bobby

brothertoall

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 11:26:27 AM »

Got a PM from Jennie and I am sure Jennie would not mind me sharing this with you all. let us keep praying for these dear people.

bobby

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: brothertoall on: December 09, 2006, 07:21:01 PM »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Bobby my friend, Just wanted to check in with you and let you know what a blessing you are to us. I was a little down today as we are having problems with our insurance comapany. We don't have a bed of our own and right now I feel like the company is treating us like crooks or something! But then I got to thinking about all of ya'll and how blessed I am to have ya'll in our lives. We had a little , small manger scene that survived. I was putting Baby Jesus in his manger and it struck me that that little family didn't have a bed of their own either. But even so they had the glory of God around them and right in their midst. It sort of put a different feeling into me. I know you and many others are praying for us. That is proven by the way God turns my own selfish thoughts into thoughts of thankfulness and even joy. Ya'll keep on praying for us and I will get back to you soon. Much love, Jennie
p.s. If you don't mind, please let the forum know that I feel the prayers.

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 12:49:30 PM »

brothertoall,

Thanks for posting this, now I have a direct prayer request to pray to God for Jennie.  Keep posting the updates to the forum if there are any.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

brothertoall

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 05:33:29 PM »

here is another PM I recieved from our dear sweet sister Jennie. Please remember them in your prayers.

bobby

Hey Bobby my friend, I got to borrow some time again and wanted to touch base with you. I hope the day will come when you travel down south and "set to table" with me and my Michael. I'll cook you the biggest ole' southern meal I can!  Tell everybody we are doing okay. Bobby, please pray for us today as we have another meeting with the insurance folks again. Those meetings are hard because they make you feel like you are being dishonest but also because you have to talk about what was lost. I know it's silly but I get tearful when I have to discuss it with them. Things like my daughter's pictures and pictures of my loved ones who are already gone are the things that start the water works for me. Tell everybody I love them and miss them and I will try to get some computer time in the next few days and let you know how things are going. Much love and thanks, Jennie

brothertoall

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 09:38:58 AM »

Here is another Jennie and Michael update.

bobby

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: brothertoall on: Yesterday at 11:31:30 PM »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Bobby, Just grabbed another moment and wanted to check in . The meeting with the insurance co. went all right. I won't complain because through you and others here at the forum, God is supplying our needs. I have to tell you about the strangest thing that happened. About a week and a half ago Michael brought the mail in. There was an envelope with no return address on it but with my name and address on it. I opened it up and there was a blank sheet of graph paper folded up 3 times like a letter. Inside the paper was a cashier's check with my name and address on it drawn from a company I had never heard of. The check was $40,100.00!!!! I looked at it again and just couldn't figure it out. I went and "borrowed some computer time" and typed in the name of the company. I finally found the name with a toll free customer service number. I called and explained the situation. They were as puzzled as me! The owner of the company called me back the next day and asked if I would send the envelope and all with a courier they would send to the house. Of course I did and thought no more of it. Well, today Michael brought in the mail and there was a Christmas card from the owners of the company thanking me for my honesty. They sent a gift card for $250.00 to the wal-mart! I thought it was the sweetest thing. I never expected such! You were right .... we will be okay. We are seeing it each day . God is providing! My sweet Michael told me that he thought that should go towards a computer so I could visit with ya'll again! I tried to get him to take it to do with whatever he wanted . He told me that  he knew that all of ya'll here at the forum had been our source of encouragement and strength through the prayers and all ya'll have done and that was what he wanted me to do with it. I share ( I hope you don't mind) our communication with him and it has been such encouragement to him to. He told me that he could see why ya'll care for me because we've been friends so long but he was amazed at the love and care for him too. Tell everybody hey for me and that it won't be long now till I get back! Much love, Jennie AND Michael

gmik

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 05:25:49 PM »

Thanks for the update Bobby.

I shared their experience with my class today.  It made for good character discussion.  Public school kids don't know enough it seems about doing the right thing no matter what....

It is great to see the Lord moving on their behalf.

love,
gena

brothertoall

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2006, 09:51:33 AM »

Hi Gena,

What a great thing to do and I work for the public school system here in Ohio and it is the 4th largest inner city school in ohio.(of course I am retiring from there in the next 6-8 months)and you are right! 75% of the children or students have not a clue what it means to do the right thing. They treat one another like with lack of love and selfishness they show to one another.

Well enough of that! Yes jennie and Michael are 2 very special people and even though I or you have never met them, they mean the world to me.

thank you all for praying for them and Jennie and Michael cannot thank you enough. You people are wonderful!!!!

bobby
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.