bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: the PM function is not working!!!!  (Read 4416 times)

brothertoall

the PM function is not working!!!!
« on: November 28, 2006, 05:55:00 PM »

Dennis,Craig, anybody!!!! The PM function is malfunctioning. I tried to send a couple of PMs and It keeps coming up web site unavailiable. Geez!!

bobby

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: the PM function is not working!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 06:01:05 PM »

I just sent you a PM and it appeared to work for me.

Craig

joyful1

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 12:15:20 PM »

:D you finally broke it, Bobby! heehehehehe!!
seriously....the site was probably down temporarily due to maintenance or traffic.....or the illuminati or aliens or whatever....but if you wait a bit...it comes back up....
not to worry! Joyce

brothertoall

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 01:09:48 PM »

Thank you Joyce and it is working for me now. This antique computer they gave at work has a mind of its own sometimes and you would not believe how I would love to take it out and throw it in the dumpster, but just my luck the dumpster would probably spit it back out and it would grow legs and walk itself back to my office. Of course it would do that perfectly and as soon as I went to use it again smoke would probably come shooting out of the back of it. ;D

Geeze!!!!!!!!!!Modern technology!!!

bobby

SandyFla

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 04:16:07 PM »

Thank you Joyce and it is working for me now. This antique computer they gave at work has a mind of its own sometimes and you would not believe how I would love to take it out and throw it in the dumpster, but just my luck the dumpster would probably spit it back out and it would grow legs and walk itself back to my office. Of course it would do that perfectly and as soon as I went to use it again smoke would probably come shooting out of the back of it. ;D

Geeze!!!!!!!!!!Modern technology!!!

bobby

Sounds like an episode from the Twilight Zone ... the one with Telly Savalas and the Talky Tina doll.  :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.