bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Answers?  (Read 4867 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Answers?
« on: November 29, 2006, 10:08:30 AM »

Hallo Ray,

Quite frankly, I do not know if I should shout for joy at having found your web pages, or cry with frustration at now not knowing which way!!!!

Last night I printed most of your emails. Most of them a lesson on their own in your answers. Eventually I turned off my light at 1.30  am.

It is now about 5.30 am and I am back at the comp[utor to write to you, as I have been pondering many things since 4.30 already!!!!

You teach, as I understand it from your email replies, that there is no hell, based on more or less the fact that Jesus died for All our sins etc.
What than about the lake of fire and hell that is often spoken about in the bible.
e.g. Rev. 20 - 8 and 20 - 14:15...
Matthew 5 - 21
Matthew 5 - 29 and 30
Matthew 7 - 13 and 14 the gateway to life is small... only a few find it!

Yes, and so there have arisen many questions.
As I have to dash off to go and robe myself in a minute, I am going to but paraphrase a few of my insecurities created by your overflow of knowledge.

I am hungry to learn and know the truth, as God says that his people perish for the lack of knowledge.

The bible is also called the good news...it is written that he has come to preach to the poor... to the poor good news is sufficient funds.

Life abundant... That is enough to bless all the families of the earth, not just scraping by!

Every seed has in it an inherent ability to multiply (I am a farmer) I believe that this is so with a seed of love, or a seed of money or, any seed which is planted in fertile soil.

I EXPECT God to honour his word in this regard... am I wrong?  I give not as a tithe, for I do not believe that tithing is scriptural, just as you explained, but I give to those who teach me
spiritually, and in this case that would have to be channelled to your body. This is my seed. From this I get multiplication.

My whole testimony is based on the great divide of this world... i.e. fear and faith... if you fear that it will not happen than your faith is to weak to believe that god will make it happen.
etc etc. (Good and Evil)

Enough for now... please elaborate on these points to me, I know that each one is likely to be a teaching all on its own, but I'll be happy with just a few words which may point me
in the direction of truth with regard to these points.
Perhaps the answers already exist on your web site.
Are you anti prosperity teachings, and anti prosperity itself?
Can I not expect the Lord my God to Give me this life abundant?

Thank you for a wonderful website, and the hunger for the real truth you have created with in me. I was an avid listener to people like Rod parsley, Hagee, Hinn, and many more of
these vultures. You have opened my eyes. If they have such good teachings and the ability to get us wealthy, why do they not practice this on themselves? why do they need to peddle the religious wares to get them selves rich?

Thank you for the web pages
from a rather sleepy and confused Hans

Dear Hans:
I am glad that you found our site. Actually I have 459 unanswered emails ahead of yours. I get tens of thousands of emails, so it is not possible for me to chat with all of them as it would take a hundred years.  I am writing a series on "The Lake of Fire," which now has nearly 700 pages, so I can't very well explain all that in an email to you. Hope you understand. And as for Matt. 5:21, I am covering that verse in my upcoming Installment 16 on "HELL" Part D. Look for it in the near future.
God be with you,
Ray

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Answers?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 10:14:58 AM »

My brother in Christ L. Ray Smith.

A roofing expert par excellence in the Word.!!! good on you!!! go for it!!!
    The lord says that his people perish for the lack of knowledge... We do not need these charlatans!!!

Wow, am I happy to have found your web site, purely by coincidence. I was listening to a sermon on Spirit world channel.
    preached by Kobus van Rensburg, right here in South Africa...he was saying that this love affair with the Jews by certain
    preachers is starting to become dangerous to the extent that there is an underground move afoot in the charismatic brotherhood to have either sections or the whole of Galatians and Hebrews left out of the bible. apparently these letters are an affront to the Dual covenant preachers.

If you can answer the following question for me you will have solved a major mystery in my life.

All these TBN money grabbers know how to tell you to make money and get healing etc etc by selling their wares to you.

Would it not be easier if the prayed on their own prayer cloth and anointed oil and all the other crap they want to sell you if they just did what Jacob did? Gen 28 20 22. this would save them a lot of trouble and give them more time to be in unison with my lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Your perspective please. All I know is that the South African TBN owner has become a multi millionaire since he
    has owned this. He owns airplane chartering businesses and hotels, and hunting ranches and many other properties. They fleece their unsuspecting people as you say.
    My god provides for me. I do give, and this is to causes which I find rewarding, One of them is John sheasby.

Love to hear from you.

Hans
    East London South Africa

Dear Hans:
    These people on TBN are businessmen.  This religion is big business to them.  They have no interest in the Truths of God. If they did they would not be buying Bentleys with little "widow's mites."  Do not confuse Christianity with the teaching of Jesus Christ, as they are not one and the same.
    God be with you,
    Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.