bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell?  (Read 4328 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Hell?
« on: November 29, 2006, 10:16:56 AM »

Ray, I am a Christian who has ALWAYS struggled with this. I cannot believe that people who don't follow Christ are going to be damned to eternal suffering in hell. Yet that's what all of my pastors, friends, family, everyone around me believes. I can't accept that a loving God would do that to his children He created. I have a new baby and I'm falling into a depression even thinking that he could go to hell if he doesn't follow the Lord. Please help me...I don't have time to read all of your articles right now, but you seem like the best person to go to for some answers.

Steffany
Dear Steffany:
No one is going to a hell of eternal torment. That is strictly from the pagan Babylonians, Egyptians, and Greeks. But you will have to read our site for the details. I cannot explain all these things in lest than a couple of months and hundreds of pages. Hope you understand.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.