bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mark of the Beast  (Read 5920 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Mark of the Beast
« on: November 29, 2006, 12:58:42 PM »

Hi Ray and God Bless You,

I know you are very busy, but i was wondering if you could tell me that what i am seeing is correct. I was reading about Old Testament laws  and read that they were symbolically required to be inscribed on the hand and on the forehead.

Exo 13:9) And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.

(Exo 28:38) And it shall be upon Aaron's forehead, that Aaron may bear the iniquity of the holy things, which the children of Israel shall hallow in all their holy gifts; and it shall be always upon his forehead, that they may be accepted before the LORD.

Now are these scriptures witnesses to Revelation:

(Rev 13:16) And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
    (Rev 13:17) And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

I know the beast is in us, so the spiritually meaning of the mark on the forehead and hand is that, those who haven't come out of "Egypt" will bare that mark.  Like, christiandom which still holds on to parts of the the Old Law and peddling Gods word?

Would be pleased if you could confirm what i am seeing.

God Bles You
    Sandie

Dear Sandie:
    I receive many emails in which people outline for me what they think Revelation, or Daniel, or some other prophecy, or some other part of God's plan, and then ask me if they are correct or not. This is really the most difficult of all emails to answer, as most people interject all kinds of words, statements and Scriptures in a way that is most difficult to untangle. Yours is, however, relatively mild. Yes, most of what you say is correct and can be applied. Not all, however. You suggest that "Keeping part of the old testament laws" is not good, when in reality keeping the law is good if you do it correctly. It is not wrong to not blaspheme, not steal, not kill, not bear false witness, etc.  These are very good things to do, but it is not enough. "For we know that the LAW IS SPIRITUAL" (Rom. 7:14), therefore, we must keep; what is spiritual, as what is spiritual is not temporary as other parts of the law, such as sacrifices.  Jesus said that you have heard it said tha t "you shall love your neighbor" (yes, that is in the law of Moses), "and hate your enemy" (that is NOT in the law of Moses, however).  I will be covering some of these deeper aspects of the law and the Scriptures in my upcoming Installment Part D on "Hell."
    God be with you,
    Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.