bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Pleading to Ray  (Read 4595 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
A Pleading to Ray
« on: November 29, 2006, 01:09:07 PM »

Ray: When we are Rapture, us meaning Christians, you and Paul Crouch, Benny Hinn and the like will ask what happened, why are we still here. You see if you folks will repent of your sins the Lord will save you. Please take the advice of a humble servant of my Lord Jesus Christ's 1 Peter 5:5 stop your false teachings.

Your teachings are no different than the mormons, the jw's, the catholic church, the muslims and the other false gospel teachers Benny Hinn, The Crouches, Oral Roberts, Ken and Gloria Copeland, etc.. 2 Peter 2 You folks are preaching things from your father the devil John 8:44. You folks walk in spiritual blindness John 1:5. You all will one day suffer forever for those sins, and may The Lord have mercy on your soul on Judgment day Revelation
20:11-15. "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the Living God
Hebrews 10:31.

Ray, I plead with you in Jesus Name Repent Matthew 4:17 ask for The Lord's forgiveness and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior 
John 1:12.   Please just look around at the world and the things that are happening in it this should be enough for you to see the truth. Please also talk to a bible believing minister and ask him to help you out here.

Thank you

Dave
Saved, Sealed, Delivered

Dear Dave:
Unlike, " the jw's, the catholic church, the muslims and the other false gospel teachers, Benny Hinn, The Crouches, Oral Roberts, Ken and Gloria Copeland," AND Y-O-U, I believe that Jesus Christ REALLY IS THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD (I John 4:14, and a hundred just like it).  Some day you too will believe some of these elementary Scriptures.
Sincerely,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.