bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray is Disturbed  (Read 4563 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Ray is Disturbed
« on: November 29, 2006, 06:08:13 PM »

Ray:

You are a disturbed individual seeking attention by perverting God's word. You need to pray and get right with God so that your mess
will not be inflicted upon others.
God does not engage himself in your madness regarding universalism. Sorry Ray...you and your doctrine are corrupt. There is a Hell
for sinners who reject Jesus the Christ. All sinners are not going to be in the presence of a holy God...regardless of your senseless
babble.
Only the righteous will see God...not any and every sinner who has trampled under foot the Blood of the Lamb.
Ray...you are involved in heresy and you need to repent.

Lafe

Dear Lafe:
    I don't teach what you suggest "OK God...here I am take me into your kingdom...." so why do you suggest that I teach such nonsense?  If you continue to do it it will make you "a LIAR," and as you probably know, "all liars" will find their place in the lake of fire, and so even you will find out that God WILL NOT "Take you as you are." It isn't me that you hate, Lafe, it is God's Word that you hate, but it makes you feel better to take it out on me. That's okay....I don't mind: most of my enemies who hate me are Christians.
    Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.