bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4315 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: November 29, 2006, 06:12:22 PM »

Dear Mr. Smith,

I have just finished reading your article "The Lake of Fire - Part XIV The Beast Within" and am responding to your request for a response via email.

I was not shocked by the revelation since it had been dawning on me over the last few months, but it was a surprise to see it so clearly at last.  I have been a "Christian" for 30 years now, but recently came to the realisation that I do not truly *know* Jesus, and that I am spiritually blind, cold and naked - totally wretched.  The "old house" has crashed and the temptation is so strong to rebuild the "temple" by the power of the beast.  I am still crying over the pain of my loss and am fea rful since I feel that I (the old man) am still on the wrong side of the cross and a very real baptism into Christ's death. Yes - I have a faint glimmer of hope in the resurrection to come - not of myself but of Christ alive in me, but it is with fear and trembling. I have no hope of accomplishing any of this myself - only God can do it, but He is more of a mystery to me than ever before.  (I guess He managed to escape from the box I had Him in.)

Thank you for your article.  Through it (and many others) I am hearing words of encouragement from God.  There is still so much that I do not understand, but it has been a joy to receive this bit.

Sincerely,
    Eugene
    (Cape Town, South Africa)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.