bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1 Corinthians 15  (Read 5681 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
1 Corinthians 15
« on: November 29, 2006, 06:14:26 PM »

Linda, if you read this don't be afraid to post :)
Craig

Mr. Smith.

I have been visiting your website for awhile and recently registered at your forum.

One of the forum members recently asked a question about the verses in 1 Corinthians 15 and your moderator told them that those verse apply to those people who are in the first resurrection.

Someone else questioned this but the moderator only questioned whether or not they had read his post (which included an excerpt from one of your articles) and he reposted it and just threw a bunch more questions and bible verses back at her. But he never answered the question. I guess because he already said that they apply to the elect? And he thought she didn't read his answer (or yours from the article)?

But I agree with the question that was asked and I don't want to ask it again. It would be my first post and I don't want to get talked to like that.

Why would he say that those verses apply to the first resurrection only? Are we not all sewn in corruption and raised in incorruption? Are we not all sewn in a natural body and raised in a spiritual body? Those verses talk about how death is swallowed up in victory. How can that happen in the first resurrection only, if the first resurrection happens at the beginning of the millenium and there are still people dead?

Respectfully,
Linda

Dear Linda:
It is speaking of the resurrection of the saints only becuase this chapter tells us this:  "But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward THEY ATHAT ARE CHRIST'S AT HIS COMING...." (I Cor. 15:23--that's the Elect, First resurrection ONLY).

These are all resurrected "at the last TRUMP" (I Cor. 15:52).  The second resurrection to judgment does not happen at the blast of the last trump. Etc., etc.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 22 queries.