bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just his Impression  (Read 5053 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Just his Impression
« on: November 29, 2006, 06:17:27 PM »

Dear Ray,

Thank you for your site. It has been a huge help for me, and I will always be thankful for that.

I have a question that been burning me up inside lately. After reading your letters about salvation, I need to know something: can I do whatever the hell I want? Could I rape, kill, lie, steal, covet, fornicate, etc., etc..... all the things I want, and just miss out on the millennium? I will be saved, just a little bit later them everyone else, AND, according to you, be in a "shoel slumber," a sleep. "The wicked will prosper, but only for a time," I've always been told, but it sounds like now, "The wicked will have fun, die, and then party with God."

Also, if you get upset with my "worldly wisdom," it's just the impression I get from your site.

-Robert

Dear Robert:
No, you don't really get that impression from my site. You've not really read one single word suggesting anything that you have stated above. I probably have written as much or more regarding the JUDGMENTS of God upon sin as anyone in the world. And you think that I am teaching you can fornicate, rape and kill, and merely lose out on the millennium, and their PART WITH GOD?  There is coming a GREAT White Throne/Lake of Fire/Second Death JUDGMENT upon all ungodly humanity.  You would do well to avoid that situation.  And NO, I am not upset at you, but I call em as I see em.  You'll have to get up pretty early in the morning, Robert, if you think you can intimidate me. You are out of your league.
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.