bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Summary?  (Read 4126 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Summary?
« on: November 30, 2006, 06:45:28 PM »

I Checked your site (http://bible-truths.com/)
and suggest following:

- you should make a short summary of the website, so newcomer doesn't get a kick in the face by the amount of information of the site.... there is no way going through it all... reading on computer monitor causes headaches! A newcomer would check the summary and see what the site is about!

- a printed copy of your material (a book); i am sure you would get support from many people (funds, printing services, etc) if you asked on the site

I urge you to create a "newcomer corner" on your site with short summary. It would make aproach to your site easier.

Thank you for reading,

Marko

Dear Marko:
I think that those interested will read the material and those wanting a fast-food version would probably just get an upset stomach. I really don't have the time to write a summary of all the material on our site, and I don't believe in "creeds" and "statements of faith" and such stuff.  And, no, we don't get support from "many people."  About a dozen. Books need to be sold, and we don't seel the gospel. But thanks for your suggestion.  Actually someone has done an outline to all the material on "The Lake of Fire" series.
God be with you,
Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.