bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sex/Marriage  (Read 5205 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Sex/Marriage
« on: November 30, 2006, 06:46:52 PM »

Paul was speaking to the Corintians  in 1 Cor. 7 about a man to give to his wife what is rightfully hers. Because I want to improve my marriage and be obedient to the Word, please explain or shed more light on this subject.

Nick

South Africa

Dear Nick:

I don't know if we want to "shed too much light on this subject," as it is something that needs to be done in the privacy of one's bedroom.......Just kidding.  Paul in instructing husbands and wives in the proper use of their bodies in the marriage union.  A man is to be loving and tender toward his wife, and perform sexually for her as she has need and/or desire.  Likewise, the wife is to support her husband in his sexual needs and not refuse him except by mutual consent or perhaps one is not feeling well or too tired, etc.  But these things should not become excuses to not perform for one another sexually. It is important to talk about these things openly with one's mate, as in all too many cases these things seem to personal to even talk about, and so many times one or the other partner is frustrated sexually, but will not say anything to their mate because it is too embarrassing for them to talk openly about sexualy needs, and the like.  That's about all I am going to say about this subject.

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.