bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 4230 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thank You
« on: November 30, 2006, 06:47:47 PM »

I would like to thank you for your dedication and passion for The Lord's Work.

You have helped me tremendously, as you have answered so many of the 'questions, queries and concerns' I have had for many, many years about what is taught by the institutionalised Churches.

I still find it amazing when I point out error after error to professing Christians, how they get defensive, evasive, and jump to something else, not being comfortable to debate anything; yet all the while zealously clinging onto their carnal beliefs (taught by men who have enslaved them to outward ordinances and sets of man-made rules).

I personally only lasted about 10 months in a Pentecostal Church about 24 years ago.

I have since gone in to Churches from time to time to check their growth (if any), but have always found them dead (in Spirit).

I am so glad that the Wilderness I found myself in for these past 24 years, yearning to please Our Heavenly Father and Our Beloved Lord and Saviour, is in fact where His True Church Lives in Him.

Being a Living Witness (or Sacrifice or Letter), by Living The Life of Jesus is a tremendous privilege.

Please continue in your anointed work, and remember that there are a number of us out here praying for His Truth to be continually Revealed to those that diligently desire and search for it, through dedicated (True) Ministers (or Messengers) like yourself.

I know that the yearning is first imputed by Our Father.

There are not many Teacher's of God's Truth, Ray, so continue to wield His two edged Sword of Truth and Kill all error and high and haughty things.

His Ways are indeed past finding out, and only if He Reveals The Truth to us and turns us around, are we 'fit for His Kingdom'.

Thank You Brother, and I pray that Our Heavenly Father will continue to Richly Bless you in Abundance throughout all the sick and horrendously unbelievable negative criticism (without any Scriptural foundation) and attacks, that you confront daily.

Regards, Brother George.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.