bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Comment  (Read 4422 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Comment
« on: November 30, 2006, 09:24:45 PM »

DEAR Ray,

I'm still reading your Lake of Fire series; I've have two children that keep me so busy, so I read when I get a chance.  I know its God who does all the work, but you are being obedient by allowing him to work through you.  I love to write also, but have had the darndest time writing anything that I felt was from God's inspiration for the past 10 years, except one article about not judging each other, and I know now that it's because I was about to contribute to incorrect man made traditions through my gift, and God just wouldn't allow it.  I'd pray then write and pray again; those works are either unfinished or I torn them up and threw them into the trash.  After I started reading your series, I finally understood what was wrong with my own topics, they like most Christian books, were not biblically accurate.  Plus, unbeknownst to me, I was intending to "peddle" the word of God.  How can I try to make profit off of spreading the word of G od... how ridiculous, how vain, how disgusting and sick, how dare I be so proud in my own heart to attempt such a thing!  Reading some of your articles helped me see, spelled out, what God was telling me by not allowing me to complete most of my own works of literature.

This is not why I wrote this email... I wanted to make a suggestion, but gave a testimony instead.  I'll write a seperate email.  I'm sure you get overwhelmed, but keep going.  Very few people use the gifts and talents that God gives them soley for His glory and not their own.  And you know that in the end, God will reward your good labors.  Keep going... don't stop letting God use you as a blessing to so many others who need to hear the truths that are so plain, but hidden from our eyes until God wants to reveal it.  God bless you.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.