bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Trials of Others  (Read 3271 times)

brothertoall

The Trials of Others
« on: December 01, 2006, 09:13:43 AM »

Hello all of you,

I was driving to work this morning and I think alot and talk with God on the way to work alot.

I was thinking of some of you and some of the trials you are going through and realized that I had failed to think of you all in the past weeks. I felt bad about this and thought about all that I have been through in the past couple of months. It occured to me that some of you are going through some very rough times and that I was being so selfish in that I was so wrapped up into what is going on in my life that I did not even take the time to consider all that some of you are going through.

God has so blessed me in many ways and to almost totally ignore the trials that many of you are having, made me think that what I am going through is unimportant compared to what some are going through.

I will have to ask some of you to forgive me, because that I have failed to pray for you and I was so wrapped up in my own trials, that I felt bad that I had not even thought about anyone else. Talk about the Beast!

You all are very important to me and I asked God to forgive my selfishness and prayed for you all that I have neglected lately.

Please know that if any of you need anything or just want to talk please feel free to PM me. Many of you have been so loving and caring and I so much want you to know that I am very thankful to you for that and I want to give that to you all also.

I love you all,

bobby

JJ

Re: The Trials of Others
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 02:20:46 PM »

Hey, Brother Bob!   We all have our critical issues.  I'm pretty hyped up this week about finding a better job.
Have an interview today. ( after all the snow has been cleared!)
   I KNOW God is in control and so I don't have to worry, but I am quite excited!
I NEED a better paying job, but realize there is no perfect place to work-- because there are always PEOPLE
there!  Ha!   But lately, my thoughts have hung on survival and the troubles (lack of customers!)
 at my current place of employment.
It has been a bit obsessive--saturated my life.........  not pleasant for those around me, but a fact of life.

I'm sure my family will be pleased if i find a better job and quit obsessing on my current troubles!   We all have
our troubles, you had/have one, it pleasures us to support you and I know that you will always be supportive
of us, you always have  been.   It helps me to chill when I see other situations that I would not want-makes my
life look easy --  2 have lost their lives in our area to the weather conditions already-- just thinking of the grief
and troubles these families are experiencing, makes me count my blessings!!

So how are you doing with your situation?   

Thanks for thinking of all your friends here!   We have a bond in Christ that is real and comforting!
Jayle   

Deborah-Leigh

Re: The Trials of Others
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 03:40:00 PM »

Hi Bobby

I appreciate and value the kindness and goodness fruit of His Spirit showing through you again :D

It is so difficult to go through the trials He prepares for all of us in order to bring us into His image and His Glory through sharing in His sufferings!

Just a few minutes ago I asked again for Mercy, Grace and Unmeritted favor because He has got it all and He is the lover of our souls. I saw how I am looking for stones to be made into bread instead of seeing that He is the bread and the life and there is no other satisfaction or joy to be recieved that can compare! I am not starving physically and am in no need but still I feel the pain of spiritual hunger and thirst. The desert sand of life is full of rocks to the carnal mind but the living water of life is full of joy and peace to the one lifted up for healing. We all need mercy grace and unmerited favour but sometimes I think that I should be first in line!...  :D that too is a lesson in trust, patience, hope and dependence on His Love for support and His understanding for assistance and His Spirit of council. We share the same boat all of us......and He who does not slumber and does not sleep  is in the boat with us  through our stormy seas of trial and tempests....The difficulty sometimes is that when the storm hits us emotionally, physically or spiritually, it feels like He is asleep by contrast to our hysteria and fear and pain. The truth is He is not and He is in control of EVERYTHING. Sometimes I wonder if the Disciples had not woken Jesus up as the strom hit their little boat, and if they had been tossed overborad and if the water had engulfed them all, and if Jesus has woken up by a wave smaking Him in the face....then the miracle of peace be still would have been even bigger with all restored back on board, or perhaps they would have been transported boat and all back to shore like Phillip was transported after he brought the message to the Ethiopian. Ref Acts 8. 

What I am wondering is this. The bigger the trouble the bigger the miracle! Kind of makes me want to hang on to more touble and get to be last in line rather than first to wake up Jesus on my boat for just a Peace be Still miracle rather than a transported to another shore mircacle or a miracle like Sadrech, Meshech and Abed-Nego had!

Which carnal mind wants to go into the lions den and experience the lions jaws being shut!....We have to be able to go to the cross and be raised from the dead kind of miracle of faith we need to recieve from God alone. That is something to ask for isn't it?

He is coming again!

Peace to you all, and patience and endurance and hope in expectation of His return

Arcturus :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 17 queries.