bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: First Fruits  (Read 4628 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
First Fruits
« on: December 01, 2006, 08:22:37 PM »

Dear Ray,   

I do not understand the doctrines of FIRST FRUITS and OFFERINGS being taught in most churches today. We are required to pay our first salary/income of each New Year as first fruits. We are also required to give offerings at every church service, cell meetings and other special meetings. Each time our pastor writes a new book, we launch the book in the church. Apart from buying copies of the book, we are called upon to make monetary donations to support the book. Are all these scriptural. I eagerly await your answers.

God bless you for enlightening us.

GODWIN

Dear Godwin:

It saddens me to see all of the "peddlers" of God's word infiltrating the poorest nations of the world, like your nation of Nigeria," to drain their citizenry of the few

dollars that they have to survive on. OF COURSE these things are not Scriptural.

These peddlers of God's word for money are all charlatans and heretics.  An honest pastor deserves an honest living--food, clothing, and shelter:  not gourmet restaurants, Rolex watches, thousand dollar Hong Kong silk suits, and million dollar mansions, with a Bentley parked out front.

God be with you,

Ray

PS   And the last thing we need on this God's Earth is one more R-E-L-I-G-I-O-U-S 

B-O-O-K!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.