bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell  (Read 8028 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Hell
« on: March 16, 2006, 11:38:33 AM »

Ray,

All I can say is that this is the best news any murderer, rapist, pedofile, adulterter, criminal, etc. ever heard!  Apparently people who don't think hell exists have no idea at all what sin  really is.  It cheapens Christ's death on the cross as well as God's holiness, purity, justice, etc.  I'm sure every sinner hearing the goodnews of no hell is smiling ear to ear.

I hope people wake up from this dream before it's too late.

Dennis

Dear Dennis:
How spiritual SICK is the Christian mind! "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point [lust, lying, etc.] he [YOU DENNIS!] IS GUILTY OF ALL [murderer, rapist, pedofile, adulterter, criminal,etc.]"  (James 2:10). You don't really believe this Scripture, do you Dennis?

Jesus died not for YOUR SINS ONLY DENNIS, "...But for the sins of the WHOLE WORLD" (I John 2:2).  You don't like that Scripture, do you, Dennis?

Where has the threat of an eternal terrorists hellhole of endless torture in fire even stopped crime?  And you think the grace of God gives LICENSE to sin all you want without dire consequences?  You speak as a fool, Dennis.  You are convinced in your own "holier than thou" mind, that God is not able to bring all sinners to repentance (Rom. 2:4).  You're not much for the Scriptures, are you Dennis?  Are you saving yourself, Dennis, or is God saving you? Then why are you BLASPHEMING THE NAME OF GOD by your unscriptural swill, suggesting that God either cannot or will not save sinners?
Ray

Satch

hell
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 07:38:56 PM »

Just wondering if this is the same Dennis that oversees the site?

Sarah_Magdalene

Re: hell
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 08:23:44 PM »

Quote from: Satch
Just wondering if this is the same Dennis that oversees the site?

Umm, that would be a no.

Satch

same
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 12:04:05 AM »

Thanks so much. I didn't think it was but wanted to make sure.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 23 queries.