bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Evil  (Read 4494 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Evil
« on: December 02, 2006, 12:39:17 PM »

Dear Glenn:  Why do I think something is fishy when I hear those words: "hear me out?" I will make a few COMMENTS in your email..............

Ray: Hear me out here. This is a "theory" I have kicked around. Is it possible that in the beginning, there was God, all alone, Being all things, i e: up down, in out, hot cold, light and darkness, good and evil etc.

COMMENT:  NO, Glenn, God is not "evil," He created evil (Isa. 45:7).

The container and creator of all things known (and more) And decided to make a creation. But he wanted to rid himself of the "evil" Or dark side (if you will) of himself.

COMMENT:  There IS NO DARK SIDE of God!  "God is LIGHT, and IN HIM IS NO DARKNESS AT ALL" (I John 1:5).  God created darkness (Isa. 45:7).

But was unable to do it on his own.

COMMENT:  "Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there ANY THING TOO HARD FOR ME?"  (Jer. 32:27).

So He created Lucifer,

COMMENT:  There is no such creature as "lucifer."  See my "Lake of Fire" series, THE LUCIFER HOAX.

Put in him just enough of the evil for Him to decide/be compelled to be proud and rebel. Thus challenging Gods authority. And Maybe God said, " What power can you use against me?" Lucifer said" the Evil or Dark side you posses"

COMMENT:  The "evil and dark sid that GOD POSSESSES?"  That's enought for me. I'm 'out-a-here."  And you need to go and REPENT!
    Sincerely,
    Ray

So God allowed Lucifer to take and use that "evil or Dark power" from God. God now containing predominately only the loving or "Good" (Light) . Thus, the reason evil prevails on earth, since the garden of Eden. Now, When all is said and done, in the end what happens? All The evil or darkness is Put into one place, "Hell," and all the Light or good is in another," Heaven," and the latter is pure and virginic, without spot or wrinkle. Where hell is exactly opposite of that.  The former is totally separated from the latter, ( a gulf) as God planned it to be from the beginning. It's all based on human choice though, men can chose which way they go, "Choose this day who you will serve." But in the end, God will have a Perfect and Pure dominion, and will have separated the evil side from himself TOTALLY. A precise division.  Just a theory, and I'm sure there are things that don't fit well. But just a way to try and understand the evil and how people can use it on one another in this life. And how they continually are influenced to "PUSH" God out of this human/earthly life. I cannot except that they do that of their own volition without out side influence. How that influence is received is apparently through the desire to "Love the world and the things of this world"Thus not thinking or really believing in God, Heaven or an after life to come. The exact opposite of what God said to do. We may call this choice, but I see it as an influence, and influences can be fought and won over.  Thanks for your time and your intuitive and in-depth web site.  Glenn

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 23 queries.