bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adam & Eve  (Read 4611 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Adam & Eve
« on: December 02, 2006, 07:43:43 PM »

If Adam and Eva started the human race... why did they have 2 sons?.. not being off or rude, i do read the bible but i see it more as guild on how to be a good person then actual fact. if it was purely based on truth and fact you would wonder about incest but further on in the bible that's condemmed as wrong also. so the human race came from Adam and Eva, giving life to Keane and Able and suddenly out of no where one of them get's a wife. where did she come from? magic? isnt magic bad and evil and the devil's work.. so you see. to me the bible's jsut rules on how to be a nice person i know this isnt how everyone see's it but i figure it's worth considering. if you look at the book of revolation's in a metophorical sence of how life begins for every human, they are naked as a child, the grow up "eat the fruit of knowledge" then god casts them out from eden and barron Women with period's and painful birth. that's usually what happens cronilogically for al l human's. men are born as children, grow through puberty and gain the knowledge of the biological human mating act. the tree with the fruit of knowledge i see very much as symbolism and the serpernt (teenager hormone's) erges them on to take of the fruit.

heh rambling abit but everyone reads the bible differently dont they.

Tess

Dear Tess:
    Yes, everyone sees the Bible differently. Adam and Eve had many sons and daughters (Gen. 5:4). Tis true, Adam was 130 when he had Seth, but nowhere does it say that he had no children between Cain and Seth.  I do not believe that Adam and Eve had Cain and Able, and then WAITED for 20 or 30 years before they had any DAUGHTERS.  Tradition says that Adam and Eve had 70 children.
    I don't have too much else to say about your email.
    God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.