bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lord's Name  (Read 5499 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Lord's Name
« on: December 02, 2006, 07:45:50 PM »

Dear Mr. Smith:

Will it be much proper to use our Lord's precious name "YAHU'SHUAH" "Y'SHUAH" instead of "JESUS"? Please advise, thanks.

Best Regards,

Bob

Dear Bob:
    I will ask you the same question that I have now asked dozens of "Sacred Name Cults" regarding this name "Yahushuah." WHERE does anyone ever call the Son of God, the Messiah, the Son of man, or Emmanuel, "Yahushuah?"  Where? Show me? Then how is it that this name is "our Lord PRECIOUS NAME?"  First of all, no personal name begins with a "Y."  The first letter of the name you present as "Yahushuah" is the sixteenth letter of the Hebrew Alphabet which is "ayin."  It is the first letter of such names as "Ai" the first city Joshua conqauored, and the man "Achin."  Do you see a "Y" in either of those names?  I know all the silly arguments about the fact that there was no letter "J" until after the King James was translated, and all that. And does that prove that "Jesus" is a bogus pagan name?  According to these "sacred name cults" it does.  There may have not been the LETTER "J" in Hebrew, but they did have the SOUND of "J."  That' s all I have time for on this.
    God be with you,
    Ray (In JESUS' Name)!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.