bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question  (Read 5773 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Question
« on: December 03, 2006, 12:59:38 PM »

Sir,
    I have about the same problems as you have about this huge majority of people who would go to hell without any chance, about the predestination that would make hell even more monstrous etc. This is why I have my questions and doubts.
    But concerning you and your vision of things, how do you know you have bested the old theologians? Your almost origenist vision is very calming and soothing and would solve all my theological problems, but how can you claim you have a better reading of ancient greek and greek expressions than the old theologians, most of them native speakers of old greek? Unfortunately, it seems they condamned origenism and that they went the hard line...
    And the second problem is: even if we all go to heaven and have a good party there and forget everything nasty that we have lived, still, why should we go through a life where practically everybody (except your likings, which are so few) is fed lies and learns nothing but lies? If the world is totally wrong, including the churches, then what is the purpose of this life where 99% of us never learn anything good?
    C.S.M.

Dear C.S.M.

Well, at least you are beginning to see the predicament of the unholy theology of Christendom. Yes how true are the words of our Lord:  "MANY are called but FEW are chosen."  "When the Son of man comes, shall He find FAITH on the earth?" (Luke 18:08).   Shall He find faith??   Are you kidding me, He will find TWO BILLION PLUS believers filled with faith, won't He?   I speak as a fool.

"FEW"--"NO FAITH"--"DEPART FROM ME YOU WORKERS OF LAWLESSNESS."  That's what will be when our Lord returns. There are SIX BILLION people on this earth.  Just ONE percent (as you suggest) would be SIXTY MILLION.  Do you believe in your wildest DREAMS that there will be SIXTY MILLION faith-filled followers of Jesus Christ when he returns?  Let's try one percent OF one percent, that's SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND.  Do you really believe that ther are SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND spirit-filled, obedient, godly, overcoming, righteous followers of Jesus Christ on this earth somewhere today?  I wish to God I knew where there were just a hundred such believers and followers of Jesus Christ!

God be with you,

Ray

« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 05:25:08 PM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.