bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 6024 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thank You
« on: December 03, 2006, 01:01:52 PM »

Brother, a little while back I e-mailed you about God speaking the LAW TO THE PEOPLE, and not repenting anything spoken from His lips. I have studied the Bible many hours each day since 2001. I feel as though I lived the creation, the garden, the flood, built the temples, But was ALWAYS still in the wilderness. Your answer to me, about the new testament being Spiritual, through Jesus Christ. Was the puzzle piece that drained the pond. June 29th 2006 I actually felt the Holy Spirit enter the Marrow of my Bones, I started to speak things I never knew, I knew before? I can actually read the Bible and understand what I just read. Ray, It is my belief, you are sent from God. I know your doctrine, is God's doctrine! I constantly pray for you. Is it possible, I have recieved Eternal life? in this life-time? I truly feel as though I have. Love, in Christ. Bobby

Dear Bobby:
The Spirit of Christ is eternal, and when we have the Spirit of Christ we have eternal life in us. But....BUT,
we have only the "earnest" of that spirit, and it will not keep our physical bodies from dying. But when we have the earnest of God's spirit, it is proof that there is more to come:  "In Whom you also trusted after that you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in Whom also after that you believed, you were SEALED WITH THAT HOLY SPIRIT OF PROMISE.  Which is the EARNEST of our inheritance UNTIL [not now; not yet, but later] the redemption of the purchased POSSESSION, unto the praise of His glory" (Eph. 1:13-14).

And that takes place at the resurrection of the saints at the last trump. One more point: although we are promised "eonian" life, nonethless, the spirit that gives us "immortality," IS ETERNAL.

God be with you,
Ray

« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 10:52:29 PM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.