bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: With Love  (Read 4326 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
With Love
« on: December 03, 2006, 01:09:29 PM »

I have been a christain for a number of years and I cannot believe the things that you are trying to teach on you sight.
    alot of the questions that were asked i believe the person asking already knew the answer but with you guidance you would give them the answer they would want to hear.
    I feel really sad that you would give other christains direction that is incorrect.  One, on tithing it is for today and we are robbing from God when we don't.  For all that he has given us our money is not enough that we owe Him.  and on church we definately should be in church to hear the word so that our faith may be stirred up and that we be joined with other believers.  unfortunetely the church if full of hyporcrites that only want to do what is best on Sunday and live like the devil the rest of the week.  I do pray for this site of yours to be shut down in Jesus name.  You are teaching false doctorine and I pray Jesus Himself visit you and let you know what you are doing to his people when you tell them you are directed by Him in what you say. I pray also that the truth will set you free.

In Jesus with love

JUST ANOTHER CHRISTAIN REACHING OUT FOR THE TRUTH

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.