bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ??  (Read 5647 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
??
« on: December 03, 2006, 01:10:14 PM »

Brother L. Ray Smith,

recently spending the whole day reading many of your responses, Which are very compelling and sound true .But being careful because i am unlearned in many subjects of the bible,and wanting not to be deceived.my question is this,in a two parts;

1. do you believe there is one true, untainted word of God that has been preached through the
                                  ages of man that still exsists today?
                             2. what the conessions of faith (philadelphia,london,new hamphire, lollards,novation anabaptist,
                                  wales,  welsh =which by this way can be traced back to the aposle paul).
      I pray that if the Lord will my pilgrimage in truth be not misdirected. for i do fear  this so.I pray for your thoughts
    and scripture on this matter.THANK YOU for even considering taking time to reply, and may this be of edification than deception.

Truly in Jesus name,
                                           Rick
    Dear Rick:
    At the risk olf sounding stupid, I sincerely do not understand your questions. What is a "one true, unstained word of God?"  Is it a Bible translation or version of the Scritures?  Is it the doctrine of a church?  Which Church?  All Churches?  Is it the sermon or teaching of a man? One man? Some great preacher? Some denomination?

The Bible as we have it today is a group of old books and letters written by men under the inspiration of God. We don't have any of those original writings. We are not even certain what languages every book and letter was written in. We have copies of copies of copies.  Some go back 16 to 17 centuries.  When men and churches get ahold of those writings, they teach all kinds of crazy and evils things regarding them. And so I have no idea how to answer your questions?
    God be with you,
    Ray

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: ??
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 09:22:46 AM »

brother ray,
in clarity to my question previously, is from what I understand, most of your understanding of scripture would be on a translation of two words (aon ,ion) . for the whole world as we know it will not go to heaven. only the ones who have a ear to hear the true gospel of Jesus Christ(that are his that was given him by father god(Ephesians 1:4-7)(Romans 8:29,30) . im sure you can agree that gods words does not come back void(what he says or wills happens),untainted. you see, if you were to follow back through time of what was preached or adopted by the churches as their belief you'll ind three types of biblical history.Anglican,English,Puritan.Now ,there is only One lineage of Truth or the True Gospel of Jesus Christ . all others would be the foolishness of men,being deceived by themselves or others.They begin to break off the original true gospel and preach the wisdom of men.In short Ephesians 2:8,9,10- For BY GRACE are ye saved THROUGH faith(faith=Galatians 5:22 Hebrews 11:1);and that not of yourselves:IT IS THE GIFT of God: NOT of works(any work batting of the eye, inviting, accepting,etc...),lest any man should boast.(Gods power ,nothing to do what we have done)
or We(not all as in every individual. Galatians 3:16)are HIS WORKMANSHIP, CREATED IN CHRIST JESUS (Ephesians 1:4-7) unto good works,that God hathBEFORE ORDAINED that we(his sheep)should walk in them.look at John 6:29   14:6  6:44
maybe brother you'll understand my question as to what true gospel is.
In Jesus name
Rick

Dear Rick:
I took your email out of order. I have several hundreds of unanswered emails ahead of yours, so I will not enter into an eonian debate with you. Listen to every word I say, as before God I lie not:  I know what you believe and I know WHY you believe what you belive. However, you do NOT know what I believe, neither do you know WHY I believe it. Your theology contradicts the Scriptures and the Truths of God.

If you believe that, "ONLY the ones... are His that was given Him by Father God," means ONLY those who have in this lifetime been given to Christ from His Father, then you are a Calvinist in that belief, and you are totally unscriptural.  See that: "...God our Saviour Who will have ALL MEN TO BE SAVED" (I Tim. 2:4 Versus Isa. 46:10-11); "And I if I be lifeted up from the earth WIL draw ALL MEN unto Me" (John 12:52); "That EVERYH tongue should be acclaiming that Jesus Christ is Lord FOR THE GLORY of God the Father" (Phil. 2:10-11 Versus I Cor. 12:3b);  "For EVEN AS, in Adam , all are dying, thus also in Christ, shall ALL BE VIVIFIED" (I Cor.15:22); Rom. 5:19;  I Tim. 2:4-5;  I Tim. 4:10;  Col. 1:20;  I Cor. 3:215;  John 3:17; I John 2:2;  II Cor. 5:14;  I John 4:14;  Heb. 2:9; II Cor. 5:18-19;  and a hundred more.

The teaching that Jesus can only and will only save people in this life is an unscriptural and "damnable heresy" (II Pet. 2:1-1).  Christians either believe that they have a FREE WILL which can thwart the will, desire, and good pleasure of God Almighty, or they believe that God is an evil God (as Calvinist doctrine dictates) Who pre-selected so many to be saved and the rest to be tortured in some hellhole of eternal pain and suffer in literal fire. All of these doctrines are damnable heresies. They don't believe a single Scripture that I show them.  How about this one:  "For it is GOD [Who? man? No. 'G-O-D'--which part of the word 'GOD' don't they understand?]...for it is G-O-D which works in you b-o-t-h TO WILL a-n-d TO DO of His good pleasure." (Phil..2:13). Show me a Christian on this earth who believes this verse of Scripture?

And NO, "most of my understanding of the Scriptures is NOT based on the translation of two words." These stupid arguments of theologians were not even an issue in the first century when Greek was understood. "Aion/aionios" never meant "endless time."  Not in the Hebrew; not in the Greek Manuscripts; and not Classical Greek Literature. It was ungodly theololgians who decided that there were "ENDLESS aionios," seeing that "aionios" by itself did not mean endless (Justinian in the 6th century).
Sincerely,
Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.