bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Seekers  (Read 4347 times)

orion77

Seekers
« on: April 01, 2006, 09:19:05 PM »

Prov 2:1
My son, if you take my words And store up my instructions within you,

Prov 2:2
Attending with your ear to wisdom, And you stretch out your heart to comprehension,

Prov 2:3
Indeed if you call out for understanding, And you lift up your voice for comprehension,

Prov 2:4
If you seek it as for silver And search for it as for buried treasures,

Prov 2:5
Then you shall understand the fear of Yahweh, And you shall find the knowledge of God.

Prov 2:6
For Yahweh Himself gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and comprehension;

Prov 2:7
He stores up sagacity for the upright, A shield for those walking with integrity,

Prov 2:8
So as to preserve the paths of judgment, And so He may guard the way of His benign ones.

Prov 2:9
Then you shall understand righteousness and right judgment, And you shall be upright in every good route;

Prov 2:10
For wisdom shall come into your heart, And knowledge shall be pleasant to your soul.

Prov 2:11
Foresight, it shall guard you; Comprehension, it shall preserve you,

Take my words, attend your ear to wisdom, call out for understanding, seek it as for silver, from reading testimonies and posts here, isn't this what we all have in common.  Then we understand the fear of Yahweh and are finding the knowledge of God.

It takes a pull from God to seek for truth and not to merely believe by the hearing of the ear.  I love this next verse from Job.

Job 42:1
Then Job answered Yahweh and said:

Job 42:2
I know that You can do all things, And no plan of Yours can be thwarted.

Job 42:3
Who is this who obscures counsel without knowledge? Wherefore I have professed ideas when I was not understanding, Things too marvelous for me, that I did not know.

Job 42:4
Hearken now, and I myself shall speak; I shall ask of you, and you inform Me.

Job 42:5
With the hearing of the ear I had heard of You, But now my eye sees You.

Job 42:6
Therefore I sink down and repent On soil and ashes.

Take nothing for granted, ask, seek, knock and it will be opened to you.

God bless,

Gary

ertsky

Seekers
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 06:30:13 AM »

thanks orion

i'm just starting my day here in sunny western australia (yawn stretch yawn) and those were just the verses to start today out right.

cheers

f

orion77

Seekers
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 11:25:21 AM »

Prov 8:17
I love those who love me, And those who seek me early find me.

Prov 8:35
For whoever finds me will find life And shall gain hold of benevolence from Yahweh.

Prov 16:20
He who contemplates on the word shall find good, And the one trusting in Yahweh, happy is he.

Prov 19:8
He who acquires heart understanding loves his soul; He who guards comprehension will find good.

Prov 24:14
Do know that wisdom is so to your soul when you find it, And it has an end so that your expectation shall not be cut off.

Prov 25:16
When you find honey eat only what is sufficient for you, Lest you should be so surfeited with it that you vomit it up;

Ps 37:4
Find pleasure in Yahweh, And He shall give you the requests of your heart.

Ps 37:5
Hand over your way to Yahweh; Trust Him, and He shall do it.

=D>  \:D/

God bless,

Gary

sparkyman481

Seekers
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 03:30:07 PM »

Hello Gary,

Thankyou, this is just what I needed today. Isn't it amazing how God leads you to see and hear what your soul needs. :!:  :D  :P  :lol:

orion77

Seekers
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 01:29:20 AM »

My pleasure ertsky and Aaron.  The majority of scripture is good news when we take the time to look for it.  Too bad in each generation only few take the time to search.  God is good and rewards those who seek Him out.  He is our Father and as a good father, He blesses those who turn from their own way and turn towards Him.

God bless,

Gary
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.