bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fire of hell  (Read 6214 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Fire of hell
« on: December 03, 2006, 06:10:20 PM »

Dear Ray,

I highly respect your attempt to show the truth as it is from the Holy Bible. I hold the same beliefs as you do, it all started when I stumbled upon this website www.bibleanswerstand.org . And today I came across yours, which was a big relief to know that you too are trying to expose the heresy of the Christian sects.
I have a question which I would like you to help me with:
We see that Jesus several times calls the pharisees hypocrites, blind fools, blind guides...etc. And in Matthew 5:21-23. Jesus commands us not to otherwise will be in danger of the fire of hell. Isn't this contradicting to His teachings?.
I know you receive tons of e-mails everyday, but I would appreciate it if you give me couple minutes of your time and answer my question.

May God Bless You,
Tony

Dear Tony:
We must learn to read more carefully. Every word is important. Here is what Jesus said: "But I say unto That whosoever is angry with HIS BROTHER....and whosoever shall say to HIS BROTHER, Raca...." (Matt. 5:22).

These lying, two-faced, blaspheming hypocrites were not Jesus' "brothers." Here are those who are Christ's "BROTHERS":  "For whosoever shall DO THE WILL OF MY FATHER which is in heaven, the same IS MY BROTHER...." (Matt. 12:50).  Contrarywise, "whosoever shall NOT do the will of My father is NOT my brother..."  This is because "Ye [same scribes and Pharisees] are of YOUR FATHER [not Christ's FAther, but YOUR father] THE DEVIL"  (John 8:44).

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 23 queries.