bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sickness?  (Read 5768 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Sickness?
« on: December 04, 2006, 10:19:42 PM »

Does God make people sick, and if so does their attitude or anything else determine whether they will be well or not?

Dear Reader:
    I am sure that you are asking this question sincerely, however, to me it is a loaded question. I get many such questions where someone wants a yes or no answer, and I won't give it to them. The issue is a whole lot bigger and more involved than a yes or no answer to either part of your question, and so I will not answer it in an email. I may write a paper on it in the future, but not today. I am writing on what I consider to be very important topics, and in between, I answer short emails, but without Scriptural explanation I cannot commit to such short answers to such huge topics. I weigh my words very carefully, and because of this, I do not often have to eat my words down the road, but if I start giving "yes or no" answers to such huge topics, I am only opening myself up to criticism from those who depise the word of God, and this I will not do. I get many emails asking if "divorce" is approved in the Scriptures. They don't want a detailed answer, just a "yes or no." I can't and I wont' do it. Later there would always be those who would justify their sins one way or the other by saying, "Mr. Smith SAID........"  Hope you understand.
    God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 23 queries.