bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wow I have made it  (Read 5091 times)

rrammfcitktturjsp

Wow I have made it
« on: December 10, 2006, 12:33:50 AM »

Howdy from Texas to all of you,

Things are really grand in the state of Texas as well as in my life.  I am blessed.  I am very happy that I am now in the forum with believers who are in union with my beliefs and do not conform to the standards of the "Christain" world.

I first head of Ray this past summer.  I have two special friends that we think of as family.  I know that they are going to join soon and you can hear their story which is so awesome.  Anyways, after they told me they no longer believed in Hell becuase it was unbibilical, I really responded in a positive way becuase me and my husband had been throwing around some doctrines of Christainity we did not agree with.  At the time we felt very alone and felt that we were the only ones who thought this way.  Imagine to our surprise when we began to read Ray.  We were not alone. 

Since walking down this path, I have lost a few family members, friends, and am in the process of losing my best friend over my beliefs and practices.  I have always maintained an open heart and an opened mind.  I have prayed to God that he will bring new ones in our lives.  And it was by chance that I scrolled down the entire page and found this forum.  What a blessing to not be alone anymore.

I am a 26 years old and am happily married to the best man in the world.  I have the most beautiful baby son in the world.  They are my joy in life next to my relationship with Christ.  I am currently on mother break from school at Texas Tech University.  I major in piano performance as well as mathematics.  I love to do internet and to read things.  I am so happy that I can have some meaningful relationships while taking care of my son.  He was born on June 25, 2006.  These last 5 monthes and 3 weeks have been so wonderful.

Guys, I digress.  I most happy to be here.  And can hardly wait to post.  I will be posting soon.  There's just so much to read and think about.   Kudos to Ray and the wonderful Moderators who make this such a wonderful forum experience.

Et in Terra Pax
  Anne C. McGuire

gmik

Re: Wow I have made it
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 01:44:45 AM »

God Bless you and welcome to our little home. Your picture shows you and your son are beautiful on the outside as well as on the inside. I love hearing how people react when they come upon Ray's site. It is so awesome.  I am glad you jumped on board and are posting already.

gena :)

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 03:13:57 AM »

Oh great  ::), another Texan.

Just kidding, I am from TX (about 100 miles South of Lubbock).
Welcome.

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 03:21:43 AM »

Patrick,

;D Got another Texan on the way.  She and I found the group tonight and is in the process of being allowed to join.  So now there will be at least 3 of us.  Oh and she if from Lubbock.

Can't get enought of Texans.  Yeee Hawwww :D

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Chris R

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2006, 09:48:09 AM »

Hello Anne,

Welcome to the forum,

Just for curiositys sake...What the nickname mean?

Peace

Chris R

joyful1

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2006, 11:01:39 AM »

:) Welcome Anne! What is your favorite part of the LOF series by Ray? Cute baby boy! Joyce (mom of seven)

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2006, 11:57:37 AM »

Hi,

The nickname is a user name that I had to come up with to avoid spam in my mail.

The name that I will change to legally when we can scrape up 400 dollars is Rhiannon Rhianne Anne Michalea, Moynihan-Flippin.  The next letters stand for Christ is the King.  The next letters are for Texas Tech University Rules.  The next letters stand for the Frazier family motto in Latin, which I love and have adopted it for my own, Je Sus Prest - which means I am ready. 

I am a nonconformist when it comes down to most of my life LOL.  And that's why I chose the name.  If feels great to join other nonconformists in a forum. 

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Kat

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2006, 12:10:21 PM »

Hi Anne,

It is a joy to welcome another believer here  :)
We have all experienced the excitment of finding Ray's site, and learning from him.
This forum is a wonderful place to belong, and have the friends here to turn to.
I guess it is like an oasis of Truth, in a world of deception.
Join in and feel free to post.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2006, 01:01:28 PM »

Hi Anne,

Welcome to the forum.  I feel your energy and enthusiasm.  You have truly been blessed to have a loving husband and beautiful baby.  I will pray that the Lord will continue to bless you in your spiritual growth and open up your understanding of His word of truth.

Rene'

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2006, 02:12:51 PM »

Hi Anne

Welcome. I have already read some of your encouraging posts. It is wonderful you have been placed here by our Lord. There is much warmth and wisdom here. It really is a place of peace and prosperity.
Enjoy!

Arcturus  :)

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2006, 05:48:33 PM »

Hi Arcturus,

Just wanted to say thanks for the e-mail response to my question.  I look forward to getting to know you and the rest that have posted here.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

brothertoall

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2006, 12:14:30 PM »

Welcome to the forum Anne and it is great to have you here with us all. This is the only fellowship I have and even though many of us are miles apart or even oceans apart it is wonderful to be able to communicate through the internet and thank God for giving man(women) the knowledge to make this possible for all of us.

Love to you and your family my new friend and sister,

bobby(bob)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.