bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brother  (Read 4328 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Brother
« on: December 06, 2006, 10:46:58 AM »

Bro. Ray
I dont know you, and you dont know me, nevertheless i would like to call you brother in the Lord. i came accross your website one night and out of excitement and joy and happiness (as if i found something extraordinary and precious like gold) i never realized that it was five oclock already in the morning and i still have to go to school for a whole day examination. How i wish i could read  your articles all throughout. i couldnt contain myself as if  i never had eaten foods long time ago. im looking forward to learn more from you but i sent you email just now for you to know that there is another someone by the grace of God  who found truth in what you are saying. I have to admit, after reading your articles, i was humbled and felt i am a newly enrolled student excited for the first day of the class.
 Just like you im kinda busy, but surely im gonna be here at your website as God permits.
God bless and more power from above.

Of common salvation,
Ryan
(Baptist from the Philippines)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 23 queries.