bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Winning Souls?  (Read 4461 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Winning Souls?
« on: December 06, 2006, 10:49:47 AM »

Ray,

I read "Winning Souls For Jesus" and found something of myself in there, but something doesn't seem right.

"I receive a lot of emails from people who beg me to come to their rescue because they are about to have a second session with their pastor or friend, but have failed miserably on the first go-round. Now they want me to give them the ammunition they need to do a slam-dunk on their second attempt to embarrass their pastor or friend. Give it up?that attitude is wrong. Such a carnal exhibition of prideful flesh is akin to someone looking for a street fight merely because he has just acquired a black belt in karate." 

Isn't this what you're doing to John Hagee, Benny Hinn and H.W. Armstrong or do you see that as being different?  You said there was nothing wrong with telling people about God, but your letters to the TV Evangelists were cutting and harsh.

I'm not judging you, just trying to understand.

Jeff

No, Jeff, I never ask for "HELP" when dealing with these two-faced, lying, blasphemers. I am capable of taking care of myself, and do not ask assistence when they back me into a corner. They are not capable of backing me into a corner. They are in bondage to their own carnal minds, but I am free. I know it sounds arrogant, but what can I say?  They all thought that Jesus was acting "too big for His britches" also.
    God be with you,
    Ray

PS   I know that some day, someone will take what I have said and really NAIL ME TO THE CROSS, but................................................................................................not today.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.