bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 4802 times)

graceman

Greetings
« on: December 07, 2006, 04:42:27 PM »

Hi...my name is Chris aka 'graceman' and I am very thankful to God for this forum.

About 3 years ago, God gave me the realization that Hell was false and that He would save all men.  In that time I have found encouragement of this understanding, but longed for a 'place' that I could grow in the scriptural understanding of THE TRUTH.  I think I may have found that place!

I am open to learning, but may not post alot...I have very much to go over on the website first.  Thank you in advance for all you will help me understand and the friends we will become (...I think...).

Looking forward to the interaction! :)

hillsbororiver

Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 04:46:16 PM »

Hello Chris,

Welcome to the Forum!

Yes, there is much to digest on Bible Truth's, every time I read and reread I pick up new insights. There are many members here who will enjoy fellowshipping with you.

His Peace and Wisdom to you,

Joe

gmik

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 05:06:29 PM »

Welcome Chris.  What a feeling when I found this site.  I just couldn't believe it.  Unlike you, I never thought about Hell that much and had no Idea God's plan was to save all.  Now, I see it all thru scriptures and wonder how I could possibly not seen it! ::)

Enjoy reading all ya can and come visit us and share!

gena ;D

brothertoall

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2006, 11:00:16 AM »

Hello Chris and welcome to the forum my new friend. When God revealed His truths to me through the bible truths site I knew from that day forward my life would never be the same and that the process of being created in His image is now so real to me and to know that at the end of this age all will be reconciled unto Him.

I look forward to fellowshipping with you and thank God He has brought one more brother to such a wonderful family in Him.

Love to you brother and new friend,

bobby(bob)

graceman

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2006, 02:02:37 PM »

Thanks for the welcome, fellow travellers! :)

I've already come up with something I could use some input on...I'll post over on the 'General Discussions' section.

God bless you guys!

Chris R

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2006, 09:29:58 PM »

Welcome Chris

I certainly like the name.. blessings

Chris R

Kat

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2006, 11:28:34 PM »

Hi Chris,

This is a wonderful place.
To know you are among people of likemind, is a great comfort.
I really do feel close to so many here, even tho we may never meet (in this life)  :)
God has given us this place to share with each other, so do join in.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2006, 12:36:07 AM »

Hi,

Welcome.  I am so glad that I am not the only newbie.  We can learn a lot of things together.  I am glad that you too are on this wonderful jounrey as well.

Best wishes and blessings on your relationship with Jesus as well as with others.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

graceman

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2006, 01:25:20 PM »

Thanks for the welcomes, Chris, Kat and Anne...look forward to getting know you all! :)

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2006, 05:21:00 PM »

Hi Chris,

A belated welcome to the forum.  Excuse me for not responding sooner.  As you mentioned, I too do not post often, however, I do check-in and read what's going on almost daily.  I'm still waiting for the Lord to show me how best to be used on behalf of the forum.

May His peace and grace be with you.

Rene'
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 23 queries.