bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Members join in  (Read 18857 times)

ez2u

Re: Members join in
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2007, 02:34:12 AM »

newoldstock  yes my post was silly  I have something else on my mind which I need to do and it just came out .  thanks Gina , sascxell and iria for your support.  This means alot to me as I struggle on. 

After reading and studing better these comments the value of this forum it really wonderfully feeding.    I have something I would like to ask?  I hope its alright  I have been thinking about this for several years.  This garden is it in us?  Our carnal fleshly being is it Satan?  Are we consuming the swine nature of carnality,  the worm that never dies   the fleshly desires that wants more and more and never is satisfried.  Is that why we have to take on the the body and blood of Christ.  Is all of this  US.

ez2u

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2007, 03:26:52 AM »

look at mathew 16: 22-23 amplified
Then peter took Hime aside to speak to Him privately and began to reprove and charge Him sharply, saying God forbid, Lord! This must never happen to You!
But Jesus turned away from Peter and said to him,  Get behind me Satan!  You are in My way {an offense and a hindrance and a snare to Me}; for you are minding what partakes not of the mature and quality of GOd, but of men.

If you read on in 24-28 it says more clearly about casting down this self and takening on the life of Christ .  It seems clear to me who is Satan  the fleshy carnal man the first Adam  and Jesus is the Second Adam the resurrected life.  Opinons greatly needed!!!  Peggy

DuluthGA

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2007, 03:31:58 AM »

Good question Peggy, and my off-the-cuff, good-as-it-gets-guess answer is... it probably is.

In this regard, I sure do LONG for Ray's upcoming paper on the oneness of it all... how it all IS ONE... [am not quite exact on how he has described it.]  I think we all will be blown out of our chairs again, only this time by it's simplicity.

Thanks especially to Beloved and ALL for lots of detail work and head work.   

With Luv, Janice

P.S.  Peggy and others, I'm a former health professional that has come to don "gauze-covered" glasses.... not only spiritually to peer through the threads to see God's spiritual truths... but the rest of the world with it's operations' systems as well.  Does anyone out there really think the ENTIRE medical industry and ALL it's tendrils does not thrive on m.o.n.e.y. and that they really want you completely healed and not coming back for more (doctor time, procedures, etc.)??  Hint:  They've built as many physical buildings for their deception as has the Great Whore built church buildings.  This, the political systems, and other worldly systems are to me all part of the great deception going on that will be all straightened out by Christ at His return along with the manifest sons and daughters of God.  I'm not paranoid, I just see through the gauze.   ;)  :)  ;D

pilgrim

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2007, 08:12:30 AM »

Diet  a good question  when I had breast cancer  I drank raw juices  mostly vegetable carrot etc... then did alot of cleansing.  I found that the closer I stayed to raw and in the natural state of the food the healthier it was for my body .  I actually looked better slept better and felt better when I changed my diet.  There is alot of great books out on raw foods and juicing  it is much healthier for everyone... 

...This was truth but when I fed my body nourishment I didn't have cravings haunting me and it was more of a mind thing.  I would love to hear if anyone else had this experience of sorts.  Peggy

Peggy...

Check out the following website...

http://www.bernarrmacfadden.com

Macfadden was one of the first to spread the benefits of a natural diet and exercise.
Praise our Father in Heaven and His Son Jesus.

Fond regards and thanks for your posts...
Pilgrim

« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 02:49:27 AM by pilgrim »

rj

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2007, 08:38:27 AM »

Hey Peggy...
     You can go to Ray's e-mails, and type in satan and, he has answered this question a few times. here is one of them...Ron

k...i believe mostly what you say...is it possible...
« on: March 18, 2006, 07:43:44 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that rather than there being a seperate creature (called Satan...who was supposed to be a perfect angel, then fell) who did evil...that 'satan' is just the name for fallen man and his carnal, evil inclined nature? I find it hard to believe, as well as a discredit to God that He could make anything, and then up and do what is was not designed to do (as in an angel). I believe that Adam was designed TO fall, and that his natural carnal nature itself talked him into sinning while in the garden. I believe it is our carnal nature refered to as satan...it is enmity against God, and we (humans) need no outside influence to sin.

Dear Timothy:

You believe what you believe because you do not believe the Scriptures.

Was Jesus really tempted by His "fallen carnal mind--His evil nature?"  Was Jesus referring to"His own carnal nature" that Jesus said, "Get thee behind Me, Satan?"   Was Jesus' "carnal evil nature," "enmity against God?"  Did Jesus really HATE HIS OWN FATHER?   It's an "idol of your heart," Timothy, give up.

Ray

Kat

« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2007, 10:52:47 AM »

Hi Peggy,

As Ron said Ray has address so much in his emails, but there is some difficulty is finding what you are looking for.
Here is the link to a categorized list of Ray's emails, it should help you find topics of interest.  http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3108.0.html

This is where the 'find' function comes in handy, because this is a long list.  Hold down the 'Ctrl' key and hit the 'F' key, now you can type in a word and it will find it for you on the page.

Here is another email about Satan being the carnal mind.

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,1707.0.html -----

Dear Azaleen:
I am familiar with the "Santan is your carnal mind" theory. Just two Scriptures might help you understand this cannot be Scripturally true:

[1] Rev. 20:1-3--Is God really going to "bind the carnal mind of all mankind" for a thousand years, and then give it back to them once again?  If no one has a carnal mind (sinful nature) how could they become sinful once again, and only for a short season?

[2] I Cor. 5:5--How can our flesh (sinful nature) destroy our flesh (sinful nature)? This is in contradiction to our Lord's statments concerning "Satan casting out Satan" (Matt. 12:26).

ALL THE SCRIPTURES must agree.

God be with you,
Ray
------------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Sue Creamer

« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2007, 03:04:24 PM »

Hi All,

I am a newbie...and I must say that this thread is a tremendous jump from where I am to what is
being discussed on this site...!  I am so humbled and brought to tears by what I am reading and how God's spirit is working through all of you.  I have never in all of my many years heard, read or even dreamed that the bible is so awesome and inspiring and so full of life.  I am not able to express what I am experiencing now, other than I know I feel like packing up right now (I am at work) and going straight home to study, especially now that I have a glimpse of where I can go...with God's spirit to guide me.

Many, many thanks to all of you for staying the course, and if I ever had any doubts about "why" I am
here, I don't now.  I realize I may not be able to join in much, but I hope that all of you who have
been around awhile, and all you who have been blessed with such a wondrous gift truly understand just how much it means to a "newbie" like me. 

I have so much to learn, so much to obsorb and so little to give back to you..but know that I am here
in the background listening, learning and growing even if you cannot see me. 

Someday maybe God will increase my knowledge in such a way I can contribute more than I do, but
I will be patient...or rather, God willing I will be pateint.

I understand now why all of you say "Peace, Love, and Grace...!!  I truly feel it towards you all.
Sue Ann

DuluthGA

« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2007, 06:47:26 PM »

Thanks for tips Kat... aak!  I had misread Peggy's question about Satan... (so much to read!)  and thanks for the Ctrl/F "find" function as well.  Many thanks!!  :)

Sue Ann, I too love to learn and feel humbled by many on this forum who graciously share what has been given to them!

Janice

ez2u

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2007, 02:21:40 AM »

thank you rj and kat I will sure look into this and learn.I really do appreciate your guys ;D  I have alot of studing and growing to do  love peggy

ez2u

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2007, 02:24:47 AM »

pilgrim thanks for the testimony  it helps to encourage me to stay forcus on eating healthy.  Peggy
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.