bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Demon #3  (Read 4746 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Demon #3
« on: December 08, 2006, 10:27:38 AM »

DEAR RAY,

I WAS READING THE PAPER "SEVEN WONDERS OF HELL" AND WANTED TO KNOW WHERE TO FIND VERSES ABOUT DEMON #3. I ALSO READ ONE WERE YOU SAY GOD DID NOT CREATE SIN. IS GOD NOT THE CREATOR OF EVERYTHING?
ONE MORE, THE CHOSEN, OR ELECT DO THEY ALSO STAND AT THE JUDGEMENT? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WORK YOUR DOING GOD HAS OPENED MY SPIRITUAL EYES TO SO MUCH. GOD BLESS.

TRULY,
BRIAN

Dear Brian:

You are the fourth person in six years to ask me where the reference to "demon # 3" is found in Scripture. It was just a made-up ANALOGY that Mr. Hagee used. There is no such stupid teaching in the Scriptures.

Sin is "a missing, falling short, mistake."  God never misses, falls short, or makes a mistake. Therefore God did not create sin. Sin is the result of thinkikng and actions of spiritually weak people, and God did make spiritually weak people, but not sin.

God be with you,

Ray

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Demon #3
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 11:33:43 AM »

DEAR RAY,

IF THE DEMON#3 IS NOT IN THE SCRIPTURES THEN WHY DID YOU WRITE "THIS STATEMENT IS TRUE AND SCRIPTURAL. TOO BAD IT HAD TO COME FROM THE MOUTH OF A DEMON? JUST ASKING.

BRIAN CASE

Dear Brian:

Because although there is no such example or analogy of such a demon

speaking these words in the Scriptures, nonetheless, what this FICTITIOUS

demon, fictitiously said, "A loving God would never send anyone to a place [hell] this horrible,"

is Scripturally true, that is, God really never would do such a thing, even though

this analogy does not litrally exist in the Scriptures.   My purpose in quoting Hagee was to

show that all of his statments are unscriptural, however the one statement that he attributes

to a demon, really IS true, but Hagee thinks it is NOT true. Hence, Hagee is wrong about

EVERYTHING!! Hope you got it now.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.