bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Salvation?  (Read 5581 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Salvation?
« on: December 08, 2006, 10:28:40 AM »

Dear Josh:
I will make a few COMMENTS in your email............

Ray,

I am new to your site.  I haven't had time to digest all that you have, but I know there are major problems with what most churches pass off as being Christian (Christ Like).  I will read some of what you wrote and make judgements from there.  From what I've read so far, you seem fairly knowledgeable, and I am grateful for the time and effort you have taken to research the things you have.  I do want to know about what you believe about salvation.  From what I've read in your site, you believe that Jesus saved everyone with his sacrifice on the cross.

COMMENT:  Wrong.  I have never said or taught any such thing. Jesus "DIED FOR OUR SINS" on the cross, He did not "SAVE everyong with His sacrifice on the cross."
    Read the last few pages of my paper: "YOU FOOLS! YOUR HYPOCRITES! YOU SNAKES" at the top of our home page.  It is God's plan and purpose, however, to save everyone in the future.

I agree with that.  What I want to know is if there are any spiritual benefits, in your opinion, to going through the traditional "praying the sinners prayer" or becoming a "born again Christian".

COMMENT: There is no such thing in the Scriptures as "the sinners prayer." Once again read my study on "The sinner's prayer" near the end of my paper mentioned above. No one is "born again" in this life. Listen to the Conference tape from our Mobile Bible Conference in September, which is posted on our Forum for proof of this and what that phrase should read in the King James. We are "begotten" in this life, not "born." And yes, there is a benefit of being "Begotten" in this life.

Or do you believe that we go through life and everyone will spend a portion of time in the lake of fire.

COMMENT: Believers now, go through fiery trials and spiritual fire as Paul declares in I Cor. 3:15 (sorry, I know you don't want Scriptures), but it is not called "The Lake" of fire for us.

I am sorry, but I cannot condense 2000 pages of material from our site into an email. Hope you understand
    God be with you,
    Ray

I don't mean to be rude, but I'd rather you not respond with a miriad of scriptures, I'd just like a plain answer at this point in time.  I will read through your material on your site to find the scriptural references, so don't feel that you need to list them now.  Again, thank you for your time.  I'm just looking for a plain straight answer in English.  Any help or adive you can give would be greatly appreciated.  Have a good day and an even better tomorrow.  May God bless you always.

Sincerely,

Josh
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.