bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Really interesting article  (Read 5485 times)

lilitalienboi16

Really interesting article
« on: April 02, 2006, 05:17:54 PM »

Well i found this really interesting article. Its about the "Anti-Christ" now i agree with alot of what Ray and make say, but this article fascinates me.

Its very interesting and i think everyone should read it, atleast so you guys can give some feed back.

How credible is this kind of stuff?

I havn't finished reading all of rays articles, and i have no touched on Mikes articles about revalations so i don't know what ray and mike really have to say about this kind of stuff but let me know what you guys who have read there work think about this article.

Link to article:

http://timmchyde.com/antichrist.htm

God Bless,

Alex

ertsky

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 05:20:07 PM »

PS: Hi Alex

i barely managed to get through the first line

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

i think it's dodgy

but please someone else do the analysis LOL!

much love

f

hillsbororiver

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 05:25:58 PM »

This is the kind of stuff that used to fascinate me but had me chasing my tail. Looking outward for the "beast" and "666" has to be one of satan's most effective false doctrines.

Alex, please take the time to read this and pray the spirit opens your eyes and ears.

http://bible-truths.com/lake13.html

Joe

ertsky

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 05:35:29 PM »

i've been reading the article

it seems to be saying prince charles is "the antichrist"

but i don't recall any scriptures saying "the antichrist" will have really big ears :)

heres some verses on antichrist

1Jo 2:18  Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1Jo 4:3  And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
1Jo 4:4  Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
1Jo 4:5  They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
1Jo 4:6  We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

sometimes i think someones having a lend of me

other times i just have to laugh

God ?? is that you having a laugh ??

anyway i am certain prince charles is not scary enough to worry about too much

f

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 06:01:54 PM »

Hehe, well i will definatly read that article, i have read rays Origin of Endless punishment, THe STRONG DISulusion (SP?) the Secret rapture exposed, and the first 2 in teh lake of fire series, so my apoligies for not have gotten as far as all of you, im slowly trugging on ;)

I just found the article interesting because all the stuff about prince charles is I THINK out of revalations on a literal sence. (His calling card, and the symbol of the beast of revalation -- His name in English and Hebrew using the ancient gamatria is both 666 each time, he was born in 1948 just when Isreal was reborn, he is a monarch, He is NOT a king but a prince, he is a MAN, The name "Charles" also means man. He is of roman descent, and can trace his Bloodline all the way back

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a [Charles]; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six. REV 13:18

Theres alot of stuff thats strikingly odd, perhaps a coincidence? But what if you don't believe in that lol.

I don't know maybe it is all just a huge Coincidence...

Pardon me if i ask, this question probably stems from ignorance and lack of knoweldge, but could it be possible tthat Revalations is not just SPIRITUAL, but NATURAL?

I hope someone has read the entire thing and gives there opinion, maybe ray can give this article a wirle and tell me what is wrong with it... i mean to me it seems really solid stuff..

ertsky

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2006, 06:20:59 PM »

no disrespect intended to anyone

but this has got to be a windup :lol:

f

hillsbororiver

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2006, 06:23:36 PM »

Alex, you have no need to apologize for seeking wisdom, many here have been where you are and I know from my own personal experience the allure of finding "secret knowledge" and getting a jump on everyone else with an understanding of bible prophecy. I have consumed scores of books by the folks who make a nice living putting this stuff together, I am not disputing their sincerity but am sure now that there is no light in them.

As you study and learn you will find the incredible wealth of the Kingdom in Revelation and how it is speaking to you Alex, directly to you and all of His people one on one, this relationship you can experience with the Creator of the universe can only be grown in the spirit, the flesh will not inherit the Kingdom. I found the end time prophecy to be of the flesh and not a conduit to spiritual growth, also, every single author of this stuff comes to a different conclusion. Different popes, Napolean, Hitler and scores of others throughout history have made the "antichrist exposed" list, but wait until you find out what is really being shown in the Revelation of Jesus Christ! When you feel the power of Him working in you the worldly end time prophecy allure fades into oblivion and you are a spiritual creation, not of this world.

Joe

Joe

hillsbororiver

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2006, 06:33:48 PM »

Quote from: ertsky
no disrespect intended to anyone

but this has got to be a windup :lol:

f

Hi Frank, it is possible but as a young man, teenager actually this end time prophecy, Daniel & Revelation is what keened my interest and was part of the milk I was fed that convinced me there was more to this God business than what met the eye.

I left that church after a couple years but the one thing that kept me tethered to anything to do with God was a belief He was working toward a climax in this day to day existence that would culminate in a new beginning for His creation.

I was clueless as far as His real plan and purpose for us is, was and will be
but I knew there was something going on, I thank the Lord for leading me to Ray and Mike's site's and for clearing my mind of the confusion (Babylon) I was in for all of those years.

We will find out soon enough if this is bearing fruit or not.

Take care Brother,

Joe

Falconn003

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2006, 12:46:17 PM »

lilitalienboi16

I would hold off on jumping on this band wagon, something is very amiss.

could not really read it all.  

Rodger
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.