bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thankful  (Read 4697 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thankful
« on: December 10, 2006, 12:17:43 PM »

Praise Our Lord Jesus Christ For his faithfulness not just for me but also for the whole world. and praise his Holly name, for you brother Smith for your courage to stand and speak the truth just as the Lord told joshua to to of good courage.We will see the salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ by the power of his Holy Spirit to bring about his word, I am so thankful for you. He is faithful even when we are not, thank you Lord for your grace and for rising up your faithful steward servants to stand in our gap, to bring forth your wonderful truths again thank Brother Smith for your humbleness and faithfulness to stand. I love you Brother Smith.
    Charles

Dear Charles:
    Boy I'm glad that somebody thinks I am "humble." I got an email yesterday in which this fellow calls me "arrogant," among other things. Of course most who witnessed Jesus upbraiding the lying, two-faced, hypocritical Scribes and Pharisees, thought the He was "arrogant" and "too big for His britches," also. Whenever I mention things like this to my detractors, they fire back with, "But YOU are not Jesus, Ray!!"  To which I respond, "But we ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE JESUS, aren't we?"
    God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.