bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Intro from another newbie here in Texas...  (Read 8198 times)

hebrewroots98

Re: Intro from another newbie here in Texas...
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2006, 01:51:06 AM »

:) I wanted to thank each of you whom have responded to my emails here, for your fellowship.  I too plan to fellowship with you as often as I can. You all are so very interesting too.  Please also forgive me if I haven't emailed each of youl personally, as I am new to this kind of communication as well as this way of fellowshipping... I would have never dreamed  that I would ever be fellowshipping via email; just even a year ago!  :D  I won't be able to  do much right now due to finishing up last minute things; AND I CAN'T WAIT TO START UP SOME DISCUSSIONS ON SOME VERY DEEP ISSUES REAL SOON, but for now, I need to finish some homeschool projects; (my 8 yo son has a science presentation at the Science Spectrum tomorrow- on Soda Geysers...using diet Coke; it goes up about 8 to 10 ft when you put 5 'Mentos'  (mints) in it...just stand back or you'll get soaked.)   Anyhoo, shalom and blessings. 
 I 'BARUCH HASHEM' (praise GOD) for each of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your sis in HIM,
Susan

Blondie

Re: Intro from another newbie here in Texas...
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2006, 06:32:21 AM »

Hi Susan, I am from the western side of New South Wales in Australia. I enjoy just coming here to "see" others & always leave feeling uplifted & encouraged to keep on pushing in the walk God has for us. (Us being me, my Husband, daughter, son & his wife.) Love Blondie :D :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 18 queries.