bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Miss our Loved ones?  (Read 5718 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Miss our Loved ones?
« on: December 12, 2006, 09:21:45 AM »

Will we miss our unsaved family and friends who are not in heaven?
    I have read Revelations 21:4 and I wonder if this is the answer as it mentions " we will have no more death or mourning or crying or pain for the old order of things has passed away."

Thanks for your attention and I will be looking for your answer via email or on your website.

Wendy 

Dear Wendy:
    Your question "Will we miss our unsaved family and friend who are not in heaven," has three false teachings in it. NO ONE is in heaven, if you mean a geographical location way up in the sky or outer space somewhere. That is all fantasy. The Bible knows nothing of "GOING to heaven" or "GOING to hell." All of your "unsaved family and friends" WILL be saved, so there is no need to worry about them.  Contrary to the damnable doctory of a Christian hell, God will save ALL HUMANITY. You really need to read the material on our site. You cannot even ask a question with a christian doctrinal mindset, as there are just too many words, phrases, ideas, doctrine, teachings, books, etc., by Christian preachers and theologians that have not one ounce of agreement with the Scriptures. Hope you understand.  God Almighty, the most Loving Father in the Universe did not create millions of families so that He could separate them and make both sides totally miserable for all eternity.  Open your Bible and smell the Roses! You obviously have never heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Read the material on our site, starting at the very top and work your way down.
    God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.