bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hagee Letter  (Read 4409 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Hagee Letter
« on: December 13, 2006, 08:36:51 AM »

While reading through my Bible,  I can not find a single verse that says "God saves all."  Here is what I can find:

Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it.   Earth and sky fled from his presence
and there was no place for them.  And I saw the dead,  great and small standing before the throne,  and books were opened.
Another book was opened,  which is the book of life.  The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the book.  The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them,  and each person was judged according to what he had done.  Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire.  The lake of fire is the second death.  If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life,  he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:11-15

Reading these verses,   Mr. Smith,   it doesn't sound to me like everyone will be saved.

Read John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in Him
shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Read John 3:18

Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

If God saves everyone,   then why will some be condemned?

John 3:18 is quite clear.    Only those who believe in the name of God's one and only Son  are not condemned.

Acts 16:31:   Believe in the Lord Jesus,  and you will be saved.

Dear Beverly:
Of course those verses don't sound like those people will be saved, when you have been reading Bibles that have a few bad translations, and have been listening to theologians who just love the eternal hell doctrine. Beverly, NONE of the versus you reference have to do with anyone's eternal destiny. YES, people will go into destruction. YES, there is a broad way and a narrow way, but all of these things have to do with this life. It is carelessly ASSUMED that those who enter into judgment, never come out; that those who enter the lake of fire, never come out. It's all false teaching. But I cannot convince you of the salvation of all in a short email. You will have to read the material on my site. If you find ONE STATEMENT in any of the 2000 pages of material on my site that is not true, or that you can contradict with two Scriptures, then you let me know, okay?
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.