bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Long Ago  (Read 4355 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Long Ago
« on: December 13, 2006, 08:38:42 AM »

Good Evening Ray,

Long time ago - I guess around seven years ago - I met you in a chat room. You discussed your views and I just could not understand. The things that you were saying -they went against everything that I had ever been taught or understood. Since that time - (did you intercede for us?) God has been bringing my husband and I around - line upon line etc.
        It has taken a long time - but something happen that woke my husband and I - up. We began to see what was really going on in some churches - ministers - etc. Do we still love the people? Certainly. But even though truth is hard to take sometimes - thru the mercy of God - truth broke in.
        Sometimes - you could be hard - and that would turn us off to what you were saying - though we have to admit - that we never forgot the things that you said.
        God through His grace - has done a work in my husband and I. We came out - we left behind the mess that we seen going on. We were blackballed - talked about - the whole nine yards. The loneliness at first was so very hard. We felt a lot of guilt because it felt so wrong - not to belong to a local church etc. All those years of teaching that was pump in us.
        We are out and have been out for years now. God has been teaching us so much. For the first time - His Word - really began to make REAL SENSE - God does love us. God has been freeing us from so much that we have been taught - that just was not him. Being alone - we had no choice but to SEEK HIM DAY AND NIGHT. Finally - it broke - now we see.
         Just wanted to email you - let you know that God used you. I have to be honest and say - I would have never thought that You would have been the one. Ha. Thanks for being so straight - even though it goes against the grain to those who are bound in Jezebels hold.
    Linda

Thank you for sharing that with us, Linda. You and your husband are seeing firsthand the difference between being called and being chosen out of the called.
    God be with you,
    Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.