bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are they doing God's will?  (Read 5197 times)

TimothyVI

Are they doing God's will?
« on: April 03, 2006, 12:58:36 PM »

This is my first post on this, or any other board like this.
I have been struggling with what our church is teaching for some time.
Especially about almost all of God's creation suffering for eternity in some burning hell just for not knowing about Jesus.

I have read through all of Ray's papers twice now, and I am starting through them again. Each time I pick up on many things that I missed the first time. The understanding that I found at Bible Truth's has opened my eyes and made me want to study the Bible more.

I have a quick question about what Ray had to say about the "damnable sermons" of Dr. Hagee and Dr. Kennedy.

Is it the will of God that these ministers preach what they are preaching?
Maybe they and all of the other theologens have no option but to teach the heresy that they teach.

"Who would deny that God is operating all in accord with His own will (Eph. 1:11)? "

I get a little confused when trying to understand if in fact, anything bad that is done is wrong, if it is in accord with God's will.

This is not a trick question. I really am trying  to understand.

TimothyVI

Falconn003

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 01:13:30 PM »

TimothyVI

Welcome and feel restful.

In time you will gain in spiritual knowledge and grow in your spirit.

bless be your journey sir.

Rodger

ertsky

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 01:36:08 PM »

Hi TimothyVI

i think nearly everyone here ponders or has pondered that one

God works all according to His will (blessed truth) doesn't mean that the lies they teach are not evil

for example this verse says

1Ti 6:9  But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.
1Ti 6:10  For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

but there are plenty of so called teachers of Gods word out there saying God wants you to be rich (money rich) !

or even "God wants me and creflo to be trillionaires" or some such damnable tomfoolery

but who are they really kidding, themselves, the gullible

is God not aware of all this ? of course we know He is

so God is not mocked we all will reap what we sow

but God also will reap what He has sowed :)

1Co 15:22  For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
1Co 15:23  But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
1Co 15:24  Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25  For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

ALL ENEMIES UNDER HIS FEET !!!!!

i'm just glad God gave me repentance now

i don't want to be accountable for drowning men in perditious lies!

i'm hoping God will burn all that offends out of me now

1Jo 3:2  Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
1Jo 3:3  And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

anyways more power to the flock of God

f

TimothyVI

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 01:52:30 PM »

Quote from: Falconn003
TimothyVI

Welcome and feel restful.

In time you will gain in spiritual knowledge and grow in your spirit.

bless be your journey sir.

Rodger

Thank you Falconn003, for the welcome.

TimothyVI

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 01:55:32 PM »

Thank you for the reply ertsky.
My question is. Do you think that even when we do the things that you quoted in 1tim, are we just doing the will of God? Do we truly have no other option?

Ray reminded us that "Who would deny that God is operating all in accord with His own will (Eph. 1:11)? "

TimothyVI

ertsky

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 02:09:06 PM »

My question is. Do you think that even when we do the things that you quoted in 1tim, are we just doing the will of God? Do we truly have no other option?

does this answer the question

Rom 11:32  For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.
Rom 11:33  O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
Rom 11:34  For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?
Rom 11:35  Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?
Rom 11:36  For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

they might be His enemies now

but

1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

every knee will bow (even kenneth copelands) and every tongue confess (even creflo dollars)

Phi 2:10  That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Phi 2:11  And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

if not sooner then later

f

Steve Crook

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 02:28:34 PM »

Everything is for our experience personally, but all is in the constraints of our Father's Will. Nothing is outside it or indeed can be. I use to have a similar question about other pastors and their teaching as it was compared to where it fell into our Father's Will. After much prayer and meditation on it, it was just clear to me that all is certainly where our Lord wants it, down to the atom, and to me that's where the "work out your own salvation with fear and trembling" comes from. Love is another topic :)

Once one fully grasps the control our Father has on everything, at every moment, it truly is a total comfort and changing process. Kennedy and the others are where our Lord wants them, and that's all that matters to me. They could be teaching about molesting children and how to do it correctly, but unless they come to me and ask me why I don't do that, etc. etc., then I know because of the faith given to me to know, that the Lord has it under raps. Seriously, I use to spread things that only belong in in a toilet out of my filthy mouth too, but now I know EVERY THOUGHT is judged by me and Him, not just every action. So, actions are just a RESULT, and the results have all ready been prepared for. My thoughts tend to be "thought out first" lol.

How does that have anything to do with your question? I just felt like typing lol, and the good Lord hasn't stopped my thoughts yet, :).

Our Father is in control, and that includes me. There use to be many things I'd worry about, ponder about, and just plain think too long on, but the Lord has freed me of that. If it doesn't pertain to the Will of the Lord in my life, then I have no worries over it at all. His grace is sufficient enough to already have planned plenty in my individual day to keep me busy :) All other things are under His PERFECT control. Think on that for a long minute, seriously, and I'll pray the Lord gives you the peace I now feel because of His absolute Will and control in ALL.

God Bless

TimothyVI

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 03:22:18 PM »

Thank you very much Steve and ertsky. I am going to spend some time thinking about what each of you said. Before each time that I study I pray that God will help me to understand his word the way he wants it understood.

Sometimes I think that the Pastors teach the parables like they are literal and then teach the truths as if they were parables.

Thanks again.

Tim

davey C.

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2006, 09:49:22 PM »

Is it not thru there unbeleif that you beleive? but continue in doing good lest we also should be cut off.Knowing by the grace of God we are what we are and not what we have done or are able to add any cubit to our stature...Jesus obviosly new it was nessacary for the cheif preist an elders to be who they were and do what they do but still rebuked them for there unbeleif,woe,woe, woe.to them it was not given,and to them it was still woe woe woe,for they had been given more than the sea.Would they beeen without sin if Christ had not told them and they said we see we are not blind we don't need anyone to heal our blindness,then their sin remains.Don't know if that helps or not.We are clay pots and we have a potter but that is no excuse to lay down and do nuthin.For we know that God does work all things after the counsel of His own will,and not after the counsel of our own will.Who can know Him but to whom He reveals Himself to.love davey c
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.