bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Schools  (Read 4244 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Schools
« on: December 14, 2006, 07:58:43 AM »

Dear Ray,

Praise God for His sovereign hand. I am back with my parents and beginning the road to healing from a unhealthy and abusive church of high control. Now that Im back, I would like to seriously pursue studying the scriptures, however as you know, many theological schools and seminarys hold to a particular teaching. So what schooling, if any, should I pursue? What literature?

In Him,
    Joed

ps When is your next conference?

Dear Joed:
    I suppose that there are many fine schools in which you can learn Hebrew, Greek, Church HIstory, etc. I know of no schools that teach the truths of God's word as we do on bible-truths.com.  If I did, I would let you know and would certainly be affiliated in some way with them. I use several Bible translations, e-Sword as a replacement for Strong's Concordance, The Englishman's Hebrew and Greek Concordances by Wigram, and that's about it. I read adn reread the Scriptures.  I pray for understanding. When God gives it to me, I write about it.

We have not set a date for our next Bible Conference yet, but we always post it at the top of our home page months in advance.

God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.