bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 4536 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Questions
« on: December 14, 2006, 08:04:37 AM »

Dear Ricardo:
You do what thousands of people do when they read my material:  They come to conclusions that I hve never made and never intended, but that I have in fact, explained fully, but you missed it. I will mke a few COMMENTS ............in your email.....................

This is Truth:

"FATHER ... FORGIVE THEM ... for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:33-34).
    And this according to your explanation this is also truth:

God honored Christ’s prayer by forgiving those who did, literally, crucify Him, before they ever repented or accepted Him as their Lord and Saviour.  (This is a very  logical explanation.)

so my understanding is:

COMMENT:  You understanding is, however, totally wrong.

God forgave all (us) before repenting of sin and before accepting of Jesus as their/our  Lord and Saviour.   Right?

COMMENT:  Right. "While we WERE YET SINNERS......"

and a possible Conclusion for many maybe:

COMMENT:  Not any conclusions I have ever come to or that I have ever taught, and since I usually explain myself fully, anyone would have to fraudulantly try to apply my teaching to their evil and carnal thinking.

There is no need for me, you or anyone else to repent or accept Jesus Christ because Jesus Christ prayer has saved us all.

COMMENT:  I have never taught such nonsense. I have never taught that Jesus "savED" anyone ever (Read my lead paper at the top of our home pages" "YOU FOOLS............."  I teach REPENTANCE, I do not teach 11 second SINNER'S PRAYERS.

My questions are?

What's the use of having God's Word or knowing it if Jesus already took care of saving us (including you)?

COMMENT:  You are mixing words and mixing doctrines. Jesus has not "ALLREADY took care of saving us."  I said that Jesus has forgiven us for killing Him on the cross. Jesus DIED FOR OUR SINS.  But if you don't forgive others their sins: "NEITHER WILL YOUR faTHER FORGIVE YOUR SINS" (mATT. 6:15).

What is the use your explanations-writings if Jesus has already forgiven EVERYBODY without yours or my help or anybody's help?

COMMENT:  Forgivingyou of your sins does not GET RID OF YOUR SIN, and you will not be saved unless and untill your sins are burned out of you. And that, of course, goes for the whole world. That is why even after accepting Jesus as our Lord and Saviour, we must STIL BE SPIRITUAL OVERCOMERS, and endure till the end.
    God be with you,
    Ray

Please don't get me wrong your intentions are good and your information
    sounds excellent  but I must do as 1 Thes. 5:21 says.  So please respond back.

Thanks
          Ricardo
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.