bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The purpose of the Church  (Read 3925 times)

Levite

The purpose of the Church
« on: April 03, 2006, 01:38:12 PM »

I just wanted to share this verse in Ephesians 3 (YLT) which speaks volumes to me. In the midst of obtaining this revelation from God that we have been recieving through His Spirit we must ask ourselves "Why God?" What is the purpose of these things being revealed? I think Im beginning to see that a major part is to proclaim it in the Heavenly realms. Satan rules this earth. His are t he kingdom and nations as we seen when Jesus was tempted. The people of the mainstream church dont understand that many of them are in the synagogue of satan and we must, I believe, interceded and pray for them...but not just asking for them to recieve revelation, but telling the darkness, the evil one, the evil spirits to LET THEM GO so as to be in a spiritual condition to recieve revelation from God.

This must be done out of love...not just a love from us towards our blind brothers and sisters, but a love that has been imparted and realized from God himself. We ourselves must ask God for this love so we can comprehend the love of God, which will be the power behind our prayers against the darkness. The power of love that overcomes and breaks these bondages.

17that the Christ may dwell through the faith in your hearts, in love having been rooted and founded,

18that ye may be in strength to comprehend, with all the saints, what [is] the breadth, and length, and depth, and height,

19to know also the love of the Christ that is exceeding the knowledge, that ye may be filled -- to all the fulness of God;

As you can see, we must be IN LOVE rooted and founded, which can only be realized in being ROOTED in the VINE, Jesus. Remember, we are the branches connected to this Vine and apart from Him we can do nothing. Its all by Him can we do this. I feel that this is the purpose of the church, not to only do this for blinded believers, but also for the unbelievers that God will call them out of the darkness. And though he has preordained those to know Him, I believe this is a means by which He will call out his chosen ones. May God give us the spirit of wisdom and revelation to know Him better. Be blessed everyone.

9and to cause all to see what [is] the fellowship of the secret that hath been hid from the ages in God, who the all things did create by Jesus Christ,

10that there might be made known now to the principalities and the authorities in the heavenly [places], through the assembly, the manifold wisdom of God,

11according to a purpose of the ages, which He made in Christ Jesus our Lord,

12in whom we have the freedom and the access in confidence through the faith of him,

In Him,
joed

eutychus

The purpose of the Church
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 08:10:17 AM »

good post joe.

overcoming the world, what does the world beleive?

see hollywood, and the movies they propigate, devils with pitchforks.

fluffy clouds and harps etc.

if it feels good , do it....etc,  

overcomming all the indoctination of the world and its systems including
worldly religion......whooooo.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men [it is] impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

Jhn 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

peace
chuckt
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 17 queries.