bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Kingdom Of God  (Read 8015 times)

Kat

The Kingdom Of God
« on: December 18, 2006, 11:39:55 PM »

This is a scriptural study about the kingdom of God.

Heaven

“The phrase “heaven and earth” is used to indicate the whole universe.”

Gen 1:1  “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.”

Jer 23:24  “Can anyone hide himself in secret places so that I shall not see him? says
Jehovah.  Do I not fill the heavens and earth? says Jehovah.” 

According to the Jewish belief, there are three heavens.

The 1st heaven ~
The firmament, as “birds of the heaven.”

Psalms 8:8  “the birds of the heavens, and the fish of the sea, and all that pass through the paths of the seas.”

The 2nd heaven~
The starry heavens.

Jer 8:2   “And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of the heavens…“

The 3rd heaven~
 “The heaven of heavens.”

Deu 10:14  “Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens belong to Jehovah your  God, the earth also, with all in it.”

Kings 8:27  “But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, the heavens and the heaven of heavens cannot contain You. How much less this house which I have built?”

Psalms 115:15  “Blessed are ye of Yahweh, who made the heavens and the earth:  v.16 As for the heavens, the heavens, belong to Yahweh, but the earth,  hath He given to the sons of men.”

The kingdom of God

Psalms 103:19  “Jehovah has prepared His throne in the heavens; and His kingdom rules over all.”

Matt 6:10  “Your kingdom come, Your  will be done,  on earth as it is in heaven.”

Luke 17:20  Being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come,  He answered them, "The kingdom of God is not coming with signs to be observed, v. 21  nor will they say, 'Look, here it is!' or 'There!'  for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you."

John 18:36  Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world.  If  my kingdom were of this world,  my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews.  But my kingdom is not from the world."

1Cor 15:50  I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.  v.51  Behold!  I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, v.52  in a moment,  in the twinkling of an eye,  at the last trumpet.  For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed.

Gal 5:19  Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, v. 20  idolatry,  sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, v.21  envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these.  I warn you,  as I warned you before, that those who do such things  will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Rev 11:15  Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet,  and there  were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever."  V. 16  And the twenty-four elders who sit on their thrones before God fell on their faces and worshiped God, v. 17  saying, We thank You, O Lord God Almighty, who are, and who was,  and who is coming, because You took Your great power and reigned.  V.18  And the nations were full of  wrath,  and Your  wrath came,  and the time of the judging of the dead,  and to give the reward to Your servants the prophets,  and to the saints,  and to the ones fearing Your name, to the small and to the great,  and to destroy those destroying the earth.

Mat 24:36  But of that day and hour no one knows, no, not the angels of Heaven, but only My Father.
v.37  But as the days of Noah were, so shall be the coming of the Son of Man.
v.38  For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking,  marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah entered into the ark.
v.39  And they did not know until the flood came and took them all away.  So also will be the coming of the Son of Man.
v.40  Then two shall be in the field; the one shall be taken,  and the other left.
v.41  Two shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
v.42  Therefore watch;  for you do not know what hour your Lord comes.
v.43  But know this, that if the steward of the house had known in what watch the thief would come,  he would have watched and would not have allowed his house to be dug through.
v.44  Therefore you also be ready, for in that hour you think not, the Son of Man comes.
v.45  Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his Lord has made ruler over His household, to give them food in due season?
v.46  Blessed is that servant whom his Lord shall find him doing so when He comes.

Matt 25:31  But when the Son of Man comes in His glory,  and all the holy angels with Him, then He shall sit on the throne of His glory.
v.32  And all nations shall be gathered before Him.  And He shall separate them from one another,  as a shepherd divides the sheep from the goats.
v.33  And indeed He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats off the left.
v.34  Then the King shall say to those on His right hand, Come, blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
v.35  For I was hungry, and you gave me food;  I was thirsty, and you gave Me drink;  I was a stranger,  and you took Me in;
v.36  I was naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick,  and you visited Me;  I was in prison, and you came to Me.
v.37  Then the righteous shall answer Him,  saying, Lord, when did we see You hungry, and fed You?  Or thirsty, and gave You drink?
v.38  When did we see You a stranger, and took You in?  Or naked, and clothed You?
v.39  Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and came to You?
v.40  And the King shall answer and say to them, Truly I say to you,  Inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brothers, you have done it to Me.
v.41  Then He also shall say to those on the left hand, Depart from Me,  you cursed, into everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels.
v.42  For I was hungry, and you gave Me no food;  I was thirsty,  and you gave Me no drink;
v.43  I was a stranger and you did not take Me in;  I was naked, and you did not clothe Me;  I was sick,  and in prison, and you did not visit me.
v.44  Then they will also answer Him, saying, Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister to You?
v.45  Then He shall answer them,  saying, Truly I say to you,  Inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these,  you did not do it to Me.
v.46  And these shall go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into everlasting life.

So this study is leading me to a better understanding of heaven the invisible realm, where God and all the spirit beings abode.
I believe heaven fills the universe, it is all around us, just as God is.
But since it is invisible kingdom, we do not see it or it’s subjects.

When Christ chooses someone and gives His Spirit to them, then our eye begin to be opened to the understanding of heaven. 
We are begotten and have a guarantee that when Christ returns we will be with Him in heaven.
For now we must be waiting and watching.

(Good New Bible)
2Cor 5:1  For we know that when this tent we live in---our body here on earth---is torn down, God will have a house in heaven for us to live in, a home he himself has made, which will last forever.
v.2  And now we sigh, so great is our desire that our home which comes from heaven should be put on over us;
v.3  by being clothed with it we shall not be without a body.
v.4  While we live in this earthly tent, we groan with a feeling of oppression; it is not that we want to get rid of our earthly body, but that we want to have the heavenly one put on over us, so that what is mortal will be transformed by life.
v.5  God is the one who has prepared us for this change, and he gave us his Spirit as the guarantee of all that he has in store for us.
v.6  So we are always full of courage. We know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord's home.
v.7  For our life is a matter of faith, not of sight.

Mercy, peace, and love
Kat
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 10:51:13 AM by Kat »

rrammfcitktturjsp

Re: The Kingdom Of God
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 03:13:05 AM »

Kat,

I have not made it all the way through Ray's papers, but I was wondering if we could prove that hell did not exist, does heaven not exist as well.

I am wondering if heaven can be a state of mind rather than a physical place.  If anyone knows where Ray talks about heaven, by all means please post so that I can go and read.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Chris R

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 08:22:49 AM »

Hello,

And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of man which is in heaven. Jhn 3:13

This verse indicates Christ was in heaven, while he was on earth

The Kingdom of God/Heaven are one in the same, Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. Luk 17:21 

Hope this helps

Chris R

Kat

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 11:03:11 AM »

Hi Anne,

I found this in Ray's LoF series part 9.
I think it covers Ray's stand on heaven really well  :)

http://bible-truths.com/lake9.html --------------------------------------

GOD’S HEAVEN IS HIGHER THAN MAN’S HEAVEN

Satan is the god of this world (I Cor. 4:4). Satan possesses ALL the kingdoms of the world (Matt. 4:8-9). Satan appears to the heads of his nations as an angel of light (I Cor. 11:12). It was Satan who appealed to the heaven of Eve’s mind. It was Satan that caused the people to build a tower that would reach MAN’S concept of heaven. The heaven of the minds of those conceiving of such lofty things. It was Satan who caused the king of Babylon to be lifted up in his own heaven, his own mind. Listen to his own words:

"At the end of twelve months he walked in the palace of the kingdom of Babylon. The king spake, and said, is not this GREAT BABYLON, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of MY power, and for the honour of MY MAJESTY?"

The king of Babylon had a dream, and in the dream his kingdom was likened to a tree:

"The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached into HEAVEN…" (Dan. 4:11).

The kingdom of Babylon didn’t grow into GOD’S heaven, that’s for sure. No, Daniel identifies who the tree represents:

"The tree that you saw… It is YOU, O king, that are grown and become strong: for your greatness is grown, and reached unto HEAVEN…" (Dan. 4:20a & 22).

The king of Babylon reached the same heaven that the city of Capernaum reached:

"And thou Capernaum, which art exalted to HEAVEN, shall be thrust down to hell [hades/death/the grave]" (Luke 10:15).

Sinful Capernaum was never exalted to GOD’S heaven, but to their OWN HEAVEN, the heaven of their own minds. Their city never left the surface of the earth, but IN THEIR MINDS they thought they had reached "heaven." Now then, with this in mind, let us move ahead two verses and see how all these Scriptures tie in and harmonize together. Verse 17:

"And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the DEVILS are subject unto us through your name. And he said unto them, [I know] I BEHELD Satan as lightning fall from heaven [when and as it was happening through the commands of His disciples]."

Christ’s disciples were filled with JOY over the power that Jesus had given them so that even spirits were subject to them. Jesus had just said that He would thrust Capernaum down from THEIR HEAVEN, their high place in their own mind. Next the disciples report back that they were able to cast down spirits (demons) from men’s minds, from their own heavens. They were excited to tell Jesus what they had done. They had the power to cast down DEMONS from men’s heavens, from out of their MINDS. And Jesus answered them back by saying, YES, I KNOW, I BEHELD Satan (prince of the devils and demons), fall from the heaven of men’s minds while you were doing it! And then even Jesus "rejoiced" (Verse 21).

God has a heaven. It is a SPIRIT REALM. It is where God lives and has His Being. Men too have a heaven. It is likewise, the REALM where they live and have their being—they spiritually live in their own minds, their own heavens.

Notice Prov. 23:7, "For as he THINKS in his heart, SO IS HE." The ‘heart’ is the innermost seat of our deepest emotions, but it is accessed through the MIND. It is what one thinks that determines what one is. When the king of Babylon THOUGHT that he had ascended into heaven in his mind, then that is where HE WAS, "so IS he." But ... BUT, it was man’s heaven and not God’s. No ‘man,’ no ‘carnal man’ has ever ascended into God’s heaven of spirit,

"And NO MAN has ascended up to heaven [God’s heaven], but He that came down from heaven, even the Son of man WHICH IS IN HEAVEN [right at the very time He was speaking these words]" (John 3:13).

Jesus could live "on earth" and "in heaven" at the same time! But carnal men live in the heaven of their minds all the time. Man’s heaven is a place of spiritual delusion; whereas God’s heaven is a place of spiritual enlightenment.

"And I saw a great white throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face the EARTH [of man] and the HEAVEN [of man] fled away; and there was found NO PLACE FOR THEM… And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. And I saw a NEW heaven and a NEW earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea." (Rev. 20:11, 16 & 21:1).

It would be mind-boggling enough to think that the entire UNIVERSE could "flee away," but it would be quite another to then suggest that, "there was found NO PLACE FOR THEM." That would be absurd if taken literally. ALL THESE THINGS ARE SPIRITUAL! In the white throne judgment there will be no more a place for the flesh, for the carnal mind, for man’s heaven. There will truly be no place found for them. They will be annihilated in God’s "CONSUMING FIRE" (Heb. 12:29 & I Cor. 3:15)!

God will give man a new earth and a new heaven, and as for the great sea of carnal, God-defying humanity, "…and there was NO MORE SEA."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 02:13:12 PM »

Hi Kat

What stood out for me in your study was : v.5  God is the one who has prepared us for this change, and he gave us his Spirit as the guarantee of all that he has in store for us.

I did a quick search to find some more hidden treasure in His word and came up with this meaning to the word guarantee in the translation you present. Here is what I found.

Thayer Definition:

1) an ernest
   1a) money which in purchases is given as a pledge or down payment that the full amount will subsequently be paid.

Strongs Definition:

Of Hebrew origin [H6162]; a pledge, that is, part of the purchase money or property given in advance as security for the rest: - earnest.

Your wrote : So this study is leading me to a better understanding of heaven the invisible realm, where God and all the spirit beings abode.I believe heaven fills the universe, it is all around us, just as God is. But since it is invisible kingdom, we do not see it or it’s subjects.

Yes Kat. I believe the Church has grossly mis-lead us all by firstly teaching that the Bible and word of God  should be understood carnally or literally.   Jesus said His words are Spirit and are Truth but the Church in defiance teaches that the Bible is literal. This revelation was brought to me through the LOF teachings on this site. I have come to the conclusion that literal is carnal but for years I was set up and mislead towards the misleading expectation to believe that the Kingdom of God will return in a carnal visible and literal way when Jesus returns to rule the earth also in a carnal visible and literal way. I have heard it taught  that Jesus Christ Himself would descend to  a carnal visible and literal presence on earth as an Earthly King and that He will come out of visible clouds in a literal sky and all  eyes of flesh will see Him. Yet  God’s Kingdom is not of this world  it is of His Spirit. John 3 : 3,5  I assure you most solemnly I tell you that unless a person  is born again anew from above, he cannot see, know be acquainted with and experience the kingdom of God. 5. |I assure you most solemnly I tell you unless a man is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter the  Kingdom of God.

I did not know that it is a mistake to think that Jesus will return to flesh in order to rule flesh. God is Spirit and His Son Christ Jesus has overcome flesh of the world and the call to us is likewise to overcome carnality and literal carnal thinking.  Our hearts have to seek His Kingdom that is unseen.

Jesus answered the Pharisees Luke 17 : 20 The kingdom of God does not come with signs to be observed or with visible display. The Kingdom of God among us – does not make its first entry with outward carnal show, a one minute sinners prayer, a tithe paying Sunday service attending tongue speaking proselytes bowing to man made traditions and doctrines of demons. This display is not the evidence of God’s Kingdom.

I believe that in God’s due time HIS SPIRITUAL Kingdom  will be manifest but not visible, like the wind manifests but is not visible. I believe that Gods Kingdom will be fully set up on the Earth as a spiritual heavenly Government Governed by Christ and ruled via and in co-operation with His agents on earth who have inherited the earth.  I believe that those who inherit the earth will be the highly honoured of God among men who will lead and direct the rest of humanity in their ongoing process towards perfection, purification and final salvation. 

I have heard it taught, claimed and assumed falsely that this authority is what the Church is manifesting now through its own stage performances of signs wonders and miracles. I do not believe there is any truth or scripture to back this claim and see this only as blindness leading blindness. Jesus said we shall see Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and all the prophets in the Kingdom of God. I have not seen anyone claiming to be Abraham, Isaac or any of the prophets of the OT lately! Don’t tell anyone! We might get a few pop up here or there!…especially on TBN!

For me, the race is still on for that high calling!….and seeking first the KIngdom of God is a good way to run.....

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

hillsbororiver

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 02:58:59 PM »

This is a very interesting and eye opening thread, I remember at the Conference Ray described everything in the universe (and beyond) as being in an ocean, that ocean is the Spirit of God.

Thanks Brothers and Sisters for all the edification here.

His Peace and Wisdom to you,

Joe

kennymac

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 10:45:18 PM »

Hello,

Great post Kat thanks.
Acturus, as usual I enjoy being able to learn truth that God is revealing to you as you share.

God bless,

Kennymac

TimothyVI

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 10:29:05 AM »

Hello,

And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of man which is in heaven. Jhn 3:13

This verse indicates Christ was in heaven, while he was on earth

The Kingdom of God/Heaven are one in the same, Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. Luk 17:21 

Hope this helps

Chris R

Actually, the phrase that you made  bold " which is in heaven", is not in some of the translations. That phrase is also not in the interlinear bible translation.
So I am not sure that this can be used to indicate that Christ was in heaven while he was on earth.

Youngs literal translation, Jhn 3:13   "No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man." 
NLT, Jhn.3:13 "For only I, the Son of Man,* have come to earth and will return to heaven again."
NIV, Jhn 3:13  " No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven–the Son of Man"

To me, these translations are less confusing, and they also convey what was meant to be learned. Which is that no one has ascended to heaven yet, except for Jesus.

I used this verse in a discussion that I had with our pastor about his unscriptural belief that Enoch was the only man taken to heaven by God without having to die first.

Tim

gmik

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 11:28:18 AM »

This is a very interesting and eye opening thread, I remember at the Conference Ray described everything in the universe (and beyond) as being in an ocean, that ocean is the Spirit of God.

Thanks Brothers and Sisters for all the edification here.

His Peace and Wisdom to you,

Joe

OOOHHHHH.  That is so good. I can visualize that.

gena

graceman

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2006, 12:45:12 PM »

The Apostle Paul also mentioned being taken up into the third heaven (I believe)...I think this was much the same situation as the Apostle John...it was 'in the spirit'.  Anyone have other insights concerning this mentioning of 'heaven'? :)

longhorn

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2006, 01:37:23 PM »

Jesus could live "on earth" and "in heaven" at the same time! But carnal men live in the heaven of their minds all the time. Man’s heaven is a place of spiritual delusion; whereas God’s heaven is a place of spiritual enlightenment.

Great statment Kat.  What a neat post. 

Love in Christ

Longhorn

Joe_Riley

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 02:55:34 PM »

The Apostle Paul also mentioned being taken up into the third heaven (I believe)...I think this was much the same situation as the Apostle John...it was 'in the spirit'.  Anyone have other insights concerning this mentioning of 'heaven'? :)

graceman,

Without any scriptural exegesis, I'll just say what I believe, for now.
I think of it as one of the realms that exist alongside and at the
same time as our physical realm. Kind of like another dimension.

Heal Thyself,
Joe Riley

graceman

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2006, 03:48:16 PM »

I'm following you, Joe...I guess if there's a third heaven (realm) there's probably a first and second.  Thanks for your reply. :)

Kat

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2006, 04:30:57 PM »

Hi longhorn,

I can't take credit for that statement,
that would be from Ray  :)

This statement "the kingdom of heaven is at hand' is interesting to me.

Jesus states it 3 times.

Mat 4:17  From that time Jesus began to preach, saying, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

Mat 10:7  And proclaim as you go, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.'

Mar 1:15  and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel."

We think of the kingdom as a future event, at the end of this age, when Christ returns. But actually for each one of us, it is but a breath away.

Psa 39:5  Behold, you have made my days a few handbreadths, and my lifetime is as nothing before you. Surely all mankind stands as a mere breath! Selah.

We should be thinking that at any moment/breath could literally be our last and then we would come face to face with the returning Christ. Is not that what is meant by "I am coming quickly."

Rev 22:20  He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

And don't we all want to hear-

Mat 25:21  His lord said to him, Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful over a few things; I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 06:03:11 PM by Kat »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2006, 05:28:53 PM »

Hello Kat

Your comment and question  : We should be thinking that at any monment (breath), we could come face to face with the returning Christ.  Is not that what is meant by 'the Lord comes as a thief in the night'.

From Ray's Exposing the Secret Rapture Theory.

Quote.....

"... the day of the Lord is as a thief in the night ... you brethren, are not in darkness, that the day [of the Lord] may be overtaking you as a thief"

Why complicate something so simple?

Here then is absolute Scriptural proof that the mention of "the day" in verse 2 and "the day" in verse 4, both come as a thief, and hence are the same day--the day of the Lord:

Whether the Thessalonians are in darkness or not in darkness is not the determining factor as to whether or not the second mention of the day in verse 4, comes as a thief or does not come as a thief. The element of "a thief" is already clearly stated in both verses. Let’s read them:

"... the day of the Lord is as a thief ..." (I Thes. 5:2).

"... that the day may be overtaking you as a thief ..." (I Thes. 5:4).

We can’t remove "the thief" from verse 4 just because its removal would help support a secret rapture theory. Why does this day not overtake the Thessalonians as a thief? Does this Scripture tell us that the reason it doesn’t overtake them is because it doesn’t even come as a thief in the first place? Where do these Scriptures say or even suggest such a thing?

This Scripture plainly tells us why this day doesn’t overtaken the Thessalonians as a thief. The reason this day (which does come as a thief--verse 4), but does not overtake them as a thief, is because, "... you brethren are not in DARKNESS ..."

However, if the Thessalonians were in darkness, then the day of verse 4 would overtake them as a thief! It could not overtake them or anyone else if it didn’t come as a thief in the first place! There it is. It is not whether or not the Thessalonians are in darkness or not that determines whether the day comes as a thief or not. No, it does come as a thief.. The point Paul is making is that it does not overtake them as a thief, and the reason it doesn’t is plainly given: "... you brethren, are NOT in darkness ..."

That, dear reader, is the only reason that this day, the same day as verse 2, which also comes as a thief, does not overtake the Thessalonians--they are NOT in darkness. So therefore, this day (the day of verse 4, the so called "rapture day" of the gentile saints), WILL overtake anyone who IS in darkness, and the reason given is that it too, like the day in verse 2, DOES COME AS A THIEF! There is absolutely no way around the simple truth of this Scripture.

Peace to you

Arcturus  :)

Kat

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2006, 06:01:27 PM »

Hi Arcturus,

Well I guess that scripture does not fit well with what I was trying to say  :)

What i was getting at is our lives can end suddenly,
and the next moment of our consciousness will be the resurrection.

Jam 4:14  who do not know of the morrow. For what is your life? For it is a vapor, which appears for a little time, and then disappears.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat 

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2006, 06:23:42 PM »

Yes...that is true....

Peace to you

M_Oliver

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2006, 08:59:44 PM »

The translation "heaven" is another word that I am seeing as not doing the true meaning of Scripture any justice.  Using e-sword take a look at the various Greek and Hebrew that is translated "heaven", "air" etc.  A good starting point is to examine "prince of the power of the air" and "fowl of the air".  Notice what level of air satan has power over.  You'll start to see a pattern as you work through the study.  It was very eye opening to me.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2006, 01:50:06 AM »

Hello M Olivier

I will certainly follow up on what you suggest :D

Here Kat is a scripture perhaps in line with what you are sharing.

Isaiah 40 : 6-9 A voice says, Cry, prophesy! And I said , What shall I cry?  The voice answered Proclaim; All flesh is as frail as grass, and all that makes it attractive, its kindness, its go 1odwill, its mercy from God, its glory and comeliness, however good is transitory, like the flower of the field. 7. The grass withers, the flower fades, when the breath of the Lord blows upon it; surely all the people are like grass. The ‘grass withers, the flower fades but the word of our God will stand forever. 9. Oh you who bring good tidings to Zion, get up to the high mountain, O you who bring good tidings to Jerusalem, lift up  your voice and strength, lift it  up, be not afraid; say to the cities of Judah, Behold your God.

Peace to you

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.