bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Contridiction?  (Read 5139 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Contridiction?
« on: December 19, 2006, 08:53:33 AM »

Dear Reader:
I get many incoherent, contradictory, and dishonest emails such as yours. I will make a few COMMENTS..........in your email:

> explain this to me, please
>
> you claim we are puppets of God,

COMMENT:  No I don't. I have never made such a claim or statement. Humans are far superior to "puppets." Puppets do not have feelings, emotions, creative powers of the mind, abiity to make decisions based on data, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., ect.

and that ALL is of God but it says
> clearly that no one should say that God tempts us but that it is the
> devil that tempts us

COMMENT:  Actually where it says that  "...neither temps He any man," it goes on to say: "But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of HIS OWN LUST, and enticed" (James 1:13-14).  It doesn't say anything about being tempted by the "devil."
>
> you say that God made himself ALL IN ALL

COMMENT:  I have never said any such thing. I have, however, often quoted I Cor. 15:28 which states: "...that God MAY BE [future tense] all in all."

so how come you skip over
> the fact that if he made himself all in all

COMMENT:  But I never said such a thing, so your argument is mute.

he made himself IN THE
> DEVIL ALSO and that it would be him tempting us in a sense

COMMENT:  I object to your words of demeaning insinuation. I have never said that "God is IN THE DEVIL," so I will not comment on words that I have never used or even thought. God CONTROLS the devil, and the devil can do nothing independent of God.  In I Kings 22:22-23 God AUTHORIZED the use of a "lying spirit" in these prophets, but it was not God doing the lying in these prophets, but rather a lying spirit. I realize that this is truth a little too high for most to accept or comprehend.
God be with you,
Ray
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 09:00:04 AM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.