bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Write?  (Read 4421 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Write?
« on: December 19, 2006, 10:17:39 AM »

Write something Ray.... I'm hungry

Tommy

Dear Tommy:
I have three papers I am working on right now. I know, "why don't I just finish ONE?" Many good reasons, but don't have time to explain. To understand 2 or 3 vereses of Scripture it is sometimes necessary to understand the entire Bible.  For example:  What does Matt. 5:22 mean?  Where does it fit into history or prophecy? And what does it mean? Same problem with Isa. 66:17, and Isa. 30:33; just what is "the millennium?" I know many people who think they have all of these things figured out, and the chronological sequence of events, but they don't--trust me, they don't. I realize that there are those who think 2000 years of lost truths should be able to be retrieved by a retired roofer in a matter of months, but there is a little more to it than most would ever think. God's truth is like a treasure that must be dug up with much effort, even though God does show us where to dig."They also serve who do but stand and wait." Patience........there should be a very important paper posted before X-mas: "In the Day of the Great Slaughter, WHEN THE TOWERS FALL."

God be with you,
Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.